Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, just got into work and had some free pizza and salad. They figure 'hey, if you have to work overnight, we're gonna fill ya full of shit to keep you awake'.

So, yeah. Here I am. Working 5pm until 2pm (or so, estimated). On a Friday night.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Homemade Mac and Cheese...

With a subtle,yet proprietary blend of Stilton, Gruyere, Camenbert, and Irish sharp cheddar...

A few squirts of Crystal Hot Sauce...

Topped with a light coat of bread crumbs, and baked for 30 minutes to ensure melted perfection.

Goddamn...am I that good or what?

Comment

• You can ship me a carton of that if you'd like. Hot damn, that sounds goooood.

Comment

• WE MUST HAVE VIN'S MAC AND CHEESE!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• When I am more awake, I'll post the recipe in the recipe thread...

Right now, I need tea.

Comment

• NOM!! Mac and Cheese is the most fabulous food in the world, bar none!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fried calamari, chicken panini, half of a really rare ribeye, sauteed spinach with crushed garlic.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• We just got back from The Lion's Tap (Matt's burger place). It was good, but nothing like "NOH MY GAWD". Tasty bar burgers. Cheap beer. Not too shabby.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice! I'm still thinking about that fucking panini I had last night. It was unbearably good, and that was easily the best ciabatta bread I've had in this city. Crusty and warm on the outside, soft and bready on the inside, with the pesto and shiitake mushrooms and mozzarella and chicken breast and arugula all melting together and oh jesus christ I want another one.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• That sounds pretty fucking good.

Comment

• I want to go to Umami Burger, but I don't want to dick around with the weekend lines. Might just save that for a weekday excursion.

~

Comment

• I expect your dinner tonight to be a Kansas delight. FOCUS!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              I expect your dinner tonight to be a Kansas delight. FOCUS!!
                              Seriously!

If Jake is not triple tonguing cheese pots by midnight, he must turn in his guy card.

Comment

• Triple? I was just shooting for the Ent girl. Fucking chick is at least 6', so I know I could smash with little to no structural damage.

EDIT:
                                Last edited by Shit Dickface; 03-20-2010, 04:46 PM.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X