Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there was a waffle translation issue. Hi, I'm Nathan. I'm old.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I think there was a waffle translation issue. Hi, I'm Nathan. I'm old.
      I'm suddenly taken back to the breakfast table in Boston last year...

Hi!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Currently making artichoke spinach cheese dip. Ribs are on dock later. Fuck yes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We had some of that dip with lobster and bacon-wrapped tenderloins for Christmas Eve dinner, along with iceberg wedge salad, garlic mashed taters, and pumpkin pie. It was sooooo goooood.

Comment

• Why you gotta come in here and beat me with your better menu? WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *It was at that moment that Rob realized he was not Booby Flay.

Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well for Christmas we had bacon wrapped scallops and shit, but I knew I'd be drunk tonight and wanted to make stuff that I wouldn't burn ahah. But it's true, I'm no Mr. Flay.

Comment

• That's ok. Booby Flay always loses teh throwdowns.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He won the fucking drink throwdown we watched last night. I was fucking amazed but I understood why. If you add a shit ton of liquor to a drink, there's a good chance I won't need to order another one. We were still shocked though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      He won the fucking drink throwdown we watched last night. I was fucking amazed but I understood why. If you add a shit ton of liquor to a drink, there's a good chance I won't need to order another one. We were still shocked though.
                      If booby de flay would quit trying to make everything gourmet he'd win more of those. I mean, who tries to "gourmet" a sloopy Joe or apple pie. Dude can grill though.

Comment

• The sloppy joe thing was fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• It does make good tv though

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            We had some of that dip with lobster and bacon-wrapped tenderloins for Christmas Eve dinner, along with iceberg wedge salad, garlic mashed taters, and pumpkin pie. It was sooooo goooood.
                            Tell me you ate out. If you're cooking that at home, then I'm thinking your a chef.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Chipotle was my last meal for the year. Chipotle....
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Chipotle was my last meal for the year. Chipotle....
                                Fish and chips was mine, with mushy peas and coleslaw sides. I even pushed the boat out and allowed myself a chip butty. Great stuff.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X