Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...had some delicious tacos with some Dos Equis...but for dessert I had about 4 Honey Moons, Blue Moon's summer brew. Seriously go the fuck out now and buy this shit. Really great beer.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Is it really sweet?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not at all, hints of honey, but it's really refreshing.

Comment

• Thanks buddy! Now I want some Honey Moon. Fuck, I've been dry since last Tuesday.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm about to post something to Facebook for you Viet...

Comment

• I love Blue Moon. But I'm leery about any beer brewed with Honey. I had tried Oregon Honeybrew and that didn't taste right at all.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Leine's Honeyweiss is pretty awesome with a slice of lemon. But I can't drink alot of it. Too sweet.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  I love Blue Moon. But I'm leery about any beer brewed with Honey. I had tried Oregon Honeybrew and that didn't taste right at all.
                  Too bad its almost 200 calories a bottle. It's like candy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blue Moon is 200 calories?! Fuckin A. No more of that. Looks like I'll be back to Rolling Rock.

Comment

• http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm

Flying Dog Double Dog Pale Ale Flying Dog Brewery 10.5% 292 15.0g

Comment

• Holy fuck. Rob is downing about 1500 calories per Podcaust.

Comment

• JUST FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

Comment

• One of the many reasons why we love ya, Rob.

Comment

• Made some rigatoni with redpeppered shrimp and alfredo sauce. MOTHERFUCKING YUM. Also, made my ribs this weekend. I'll post the recipe later, as it's pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

• Hometown Buffet...fuck that place. But the kids eat for $1.99

Comment

Working...
                                X