Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued on my descent to hell

POUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Continued on my descent to hell

POUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had some in Montreal...delicious.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Barilla plus angel hair pasta with lean ground sirloin and lean turkey meatballs in Pomi marinara sauce, 1 wheat roll, 2 glasses of milk. Dinner of champions.

Right now, pregaming for brunch later with 2 eggs over easy, 4 slices of bacon, and 2 pieces of double-protein wheat bread with ICBNB spray. 'Swhat I get for waking up at 4:30 am.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I started slow cooking some pork last night. 2 more hours to go, then time for shredding. Then 4 more hours. Then HEAVEN.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We had Chinese food last night.

Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaaaa.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I started slow cooking some pork last night. 2 more hours to go, then time for shredding. Then 4 more hours. Then HEAVEN.
              Originally posted by Matt View Post
              We had Chinese food last night.

Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaaaa.
              fuk yeah.

I want roasted duck. Badly.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Four remaining slices of a Papa John's thin crust pizza. For tonight, Trader Joe's Pot Roast with salad and garlic mashed potatoes.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I started slow cooking some pork last night. 2 more hours to go, then time for shredding. Then 4 more hours. Then HEAVEN.

SO MUCH WIN

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had Chinese food! No roasted duck, but sliced barbecue pork, orange chicken, Mongolian beef, honey-walnut shrimp, potstickers, spring rolls, brown rice, chow mein, and a little bit of fried rice stuffed me uuuuuup. Good stuff. I ate a ton mostly 'cause it was free. Also had free breakfast and free Avatar. FREEEEEEE!

~

Comment

SO MUCH WIN

Dude, that looks illegally good.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

SO MUCH WIN

Want. Recipe.

And tonight I'm going full chinese. So, on the menu:

Gong Bao Chicken
                        (the original Kung Pao one. The Szechuan dish with a fuckload of chilies.)

Since it's my parents coming over, I'll do a Sweet and Sour Pork, and put cursed pineapples in it...

Peking Duck (no, I won't cook one. I'll go get it from Chinatown,. Fuck me if I'll do that)

Jiaozi (dumplings). I'll go the usual pork/shrimp/chive combo.

A Cantonese Chow Mein. A classic that great no matter what. I'll even go the extra mile a grab some Char Sui BBQ pork with the duck and put it in there with the shrimps and chicken.

And for dessert, a super raspberries-lime-ginger sorbet with a fucking fortune cookie on top because the wife insist in it.

And that the lightest meal I'll have all week.

Comment

• Cursed pineapples?

Fuck, now I want some duck. Fuckers.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Martin I'm going to have sex with your food.

~

Comment

• Kevin, I'm going to feed you to my tarantula.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                                Martin I'm going to have sex with your food.
                                Cool, but after I'm done eating.

Comment

Working...
                                X