Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I can only find sharp and mild cheddar and the vanilla ice cream around here. I had the mint chocolate chip at my sister’s over the summer and holy shit was that good
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• awww man, if you ever see the garlic chili pepper cheese grab that shit. It's so freaking goooood.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will definitely keep my eyes peeled cause it sounds delicious
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• OH GOD LESLEY AGREED TO CARNITAS TOMORROW AND OH MAN I CANT WAIT FOR OUR HOUSE TO SMELL GOOD.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made some tasty roasted red cabbage, sesame oil mashed potatoes, and a spicy pork loaf last night.

It shouldn't have been tasty, but it was very tasty.

Comment

• I made a super simple pot roast Saturday, one of our favorite recipes. It was so damn good. Then last night we went to my parents for Nathan and Char’s birthday dinner: oven fried chicken, mashed taters, and spinach salad. Comfort food at its best.

Comment

• Fucked up dinner the last two nights. I'm over it.

Comment

• I'm currently making something that I've been making for Tim for a few months now...homemade Honey Wheat Bread. I've made it so often that I nearly have the recipe totally memorized.

The thing that makes these two loaves special is that I'm making them in my new loaf pans that I got myself as a birthday present. I bought two really nice Wilton loaf pans.

I can't wait to see how the bread turns out!!!! I was using two mismatched loaf pans before.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• made some bomb fucking shrimp tempura tacos with spicy slaw and pickled shallots. SHIT WAS GRUBBING.

Comment

• Sarah demanded a po boy last night so we ordered from a seafood joint near us I always liked. They forgot to add salt to anything. So I would like your shrimp tacos please.

Since today is fucking shit I am about to just order us pizza and gruuuuuub.

Comment

• Slow cooker soy/honey/garlic chicken thighs. So GD good. I wanted to keep eating but had no more room.

Comment

• I love me some chicken thighs. Lesley hates them so I don't get to have them unless I make my fried chicken sandwiches.

Comment

• How? Thighs are the best piece of a chicken, bar none.

Comment

• I fully agree. she's weird about the texture.

Comment

• I agree with you two, most flavorful part of the chicken. Nathan normally sides with Lesley, but last night he ate the shit out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X