Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't force myself to eat that combo. Ever. Bit then, I'm not a big fan of sweet and sour or sweet and salty or even sweet and hot/spicy combinations most of the time anyway. With a few notable exceptions
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Closest I will try are the peanut butter and bacon burgers at Hubcap. Jelly is gross.

Comment

• Not in and of itself, but on a burger? Yeah. I've never been that stoned that I'd think something like that was a good idea.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          the PB&J burger with added bacon at the 5-8. SO FUCKING GOOD. It's a juicy lucy stuffed with PB and american cheese. Topped with strawberry preserves and bacon. NOH MAH GAWD. So goddamn good. I've had a bunch of pb burgers, but never a pb&J burger.
          I did a Peanut butter jelly burger with cheese and a fried egg. LEGENDARY.

Now I need to bacon it up a notch. Maybe use a donut as a bun as well.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Iggy on his evaluation of the PB&J burger. Never in a million years could you get me to try one. I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to burgers...Bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions (grilled or raw) or mushrooms. That's the only stuff other than mayo or ketchup I'll allow on my burgers.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• #Burgergate2GrapeJellyBoogaloo
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Motherfucking server says I can't rep Jersh.

Comment

• fucking strip steaks with a butter sauce, garlic mashed taters, and flaky biscuits last night.

tonight is lesley's amazing bacon baked mac and cheese fuckk yeahhhhh. quitting smoking = i fucking eat what ever I want for 2 weeks yeahhhhhhhh
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made an amazing quiche today. It had bacon, mushrooms, red bell pepper, red onion, scallions and lots of cheddar cheese. It's going to be my lunch for the next few days.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• WEnt to the 5-8 last night (love that they opened one up right down the road from us) and had an amazing pork tenderloin torta with chipotle mayo and avocado cream sauce. SOOOO GOOD MANNNNN
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Need to get you a lengua torta man. Shit right there is the fucking truth.

Comment

• No quiero "tonguemeat".

Comment

• You're missing out. It's incredible.

Comment

• 2 corndogs. Which I then got sick off of.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Need to get you a lengua torta man. Shit right there is the fucking truth.
                                Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                No quiero "tonguemeat".
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                You're missing out. It's incredible.
                                As long as it's not in the shape of the original tongue I don't give any fucks. Will have to try that shit.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X