Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Sarah's parents got me this badass vacuum sealer from Food Saver. WAY better than my garbage Chinese knock off that cost like $18. This one has a place for the roll to be store, and a sliding blade to cut the bag even for you. And it stays sealed tight. Mine sucked and would ALWAYS lose seal in a couple hours. I made a shitty fucking steak in the sous vide, and the new sealer kept it tight overnight in the fridge then in the water while cooking.
    We have one of those. It's very nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• some awesome crispy shrimp over jasmine rice/edamame/bok choy with some boom boom sauce.

Fucking yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looked amaze-balls.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• was pretty easy to make. Let me know if you want the recipe.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• made a bomb ass risotto last night. Topped with charred corn, jalapenos, and onion. Topped with tortilla strips. SO GOOOOOOD.

Burnt the shit outta my hand, but it was worth it.

Comment

• had a super tasty and easy quick noodle bake thing last night. Was just lasagna noodles broken into small pieces and boiled before adding them to a pan consisting of corn, tomatoes, alfredo sauce, ricotta cheese, and spinach. Topped it with mozz cheese and threw it in the oven until melty and tasty.

Comment

• thinking about making some fish tacos tonight with some bokchoy and pineapple.

Comment

• Went to my favorite Chinese joint for dinner tonight. They added a cumin beef to the menu. Never had it before. it's delicious. Tons of onions and peppers mixed in with it.

Comment

• made a bomb ass jalapeno shrimp and grits dish the other night.

SO GODDAMN GOOD.

Comment

• had some awesome St. Louis style Ravioli at one of the bars we went to. Was pretty fucking tasty. Was like fancy pizza rolls or something.

Comment

• *Drool*
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• these tacos last night were the best I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            So when does the official BRANDED BDR food blog/instagram start?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had everyone over for Father's Day. Made a mess of chicken and beef fajitas. Grilled a bunch of onions and bell peppers. Warmed the corn and flour tortillas on the grill rack. Made guacamole, pico, all the good shit. Big pot of queso. WE FEASTING

Comment

• made a bomb ass scallop risotto last night.

Gotdamn. Getting decent at making risotto now. Not yet Gordon Ramsay levels, but also not Master Chef junior levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X