Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't do the Fat Chance challenge but I had the egg/PB burger, called the Elvis Impressedly (the pub might need some naming assistance). It was delicious. The egg/PB combo sounds weird but the sweet and salty decide to meet up and have sex in your mouth.

And they had waffle fries! Mmm, waffle fries. *drool*

Comment

• fuck yeah. Waffle fries and seasoned sour cream for the win. Also, I want to try that burger. Sounds fucking amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Motherfucking Tuna and potatotchip sammich. YUM!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Roast with potatoes, carrots, and cream style corn. Everything was great........except the cream style corn. I hate that stuff.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Cream corn only belongs in my SLOP dish. And when it's there, it's fucking awesome. I need to make some SLOP soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Cream corn only belongs in my SLOP dish. And when it's there, it's fucking awesome. I need to make some SLOP soon.
              Cream Corn and slop must be a match made in culinary hell. Although I'm intrigued by this "slop" that you mention. Ingredients?

The roast last night was so tender you could cut it with your fork no problem. Man my wife cooks, and mows yards like a champ.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SLOP?

Also, cream corn belongs in the same category as oatmeal (and yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.). Something oh so very wrong with the consistency of those foods. Makes me want to gag.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• SLOP is my quick and easy Shepards Pie that consists of hamburger, creamcorn, then mashepotatoes in a casserole dish. when you first make it, it looks nice. But once you start to eat it, it all starts to meld together into a grayish/yellowish pile of SLOP. But it's so fucking tasty. I swear haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                    SLOP?

Also, cream corn belongs in the same category as oatmeal (and yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.). Something oh so very wrong with the consistency of those foods. Makes me want to gag.
                    I feel the same way about apple sauce.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Regular kernal corn in my shepard's pie. Also, sauteed onions and gravy. YUMMY. I make a big casserole out of mine and eat off it for a week.

Edited to add: RE applesauce. It's on the same list.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Ooh, fancy onions. I'd be curious about that recipe.

Comment

• Lemon chicken, green beans and mac and cheese.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Any dish is 100% better with sauteed onions. Next time I make sheperd's pie (that and my dish for German mac and cheese - Spaetzle), I'll write down the recipe to add to the appropriate thread.

Comment

• That is true. That's how I got my girl hooked on my brats.

Comment

• Not crazy about onions, but this SLOP dish sounds great. Could you put the receipe up? Oddly enough if you use chicken tenders instead of hamburger you can create your own failure pile in a sadness bowl.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X