Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess mentioning that it was angus probably doesn't help.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      I think I may have almost perfected my porkchop recipe using only items I have in the kitchen.

Shit was mad tasty tonight. Lesley said they were better than her mom's, so yeah. I think I'm almost there.
      Don't you dare tell her that.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I hope he does and she just walks over and punches him in the head.

Also, just had two big chicken titties dipped in olive oil/minced sauteed garlic/Italian breadcrumbs, with Pomi marinara and melted parmigiano reggiano/mozzarella on top, with Barilla Plus angel hair pasta on the side. Two and a half, actually, because my girlfriend didn't eat all of hers. Next: either lowfat vanilla kefir or a bigass glass of milk and a crunchy peanut butter sandwich on wheat.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• yum to the pb sammich.

boo to the crunchy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Here's a pic of the dinner I had last night.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Toasted footlong double-turkey breast on wheat with swiss cheez, lettuce, baby spinach, tomatoes, red onions, olives, oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper from Subway because I was too much of a lazy whore to cook.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Last night Rob made a super tasty pasta with chicken, alfredo sauce and penne noodles. I can't wait to have some of the leftovers for lunch today.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah it was. That was probably one of my best pasta dishes I've made in a long time. That seared chicken really tied it all together. Yumm.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH, and the cheese too!

Comment

• Made myself a meatball sandwich of epic proportions...I'll post a pic later.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Made myself a meatball sandwich of epic proportions...I'll post a pic later.
                        Please let it be of the sandwich and not of the dump that occured after said sandwich.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Please let it be of the sandwich and not of the dump that occured after said sandwich.
                          If I had your cell number you would have to worry about that...but since I don't you're safe.

Comment

• HAHAHA Big B takes pics of his poo and catalogs them. LULZ.

Comment

• Nah I don't save them...I just send them to people unexpectedly once in a while. Ari knows what time it is....

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                Nah I don't save them...I just send them to people unexpectedly once in a while. Ari knows what time it is....
                                Lulz, Pics of the sub or it didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X