Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really was so juicy and tender. BBQ sauce was a hodge lodge mixture that came out awesome.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nathan and I went out for the celebration of my birth. I got tilapia seared in basil butter with a roasted tomato vinaigrette...very very tasty.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just had some chicken seared in the cast iron, then basted with a rosemary lemon wine sauce and then broiled. Served with some rice and a nice garden salad with a garlic vinegrette. BAM!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• sounds pretty gay bro

I just had steak, broccoli, and baked potato. So full.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, well, your colon is gonna be packed. Also, you SOUND GAY!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              I made BBQ grilled chicken using a prep step called brining. HOLY SHIT was that some juicy chicken. It was so juicy that I thought the chicken was still pink but I trusted my normal cooking times and cut the largest portion open to see it was perfectly cooked. Sides were creamy cole slaw(sweet tasting) mashed potatoes and gravy. Wife made sweet rolls. Holy southern awesome!!

P.s. Brining takes a little time but it was so worth it.
              B I am coming over for dinner!

Jake, and Rob. Take your business to the bedroom.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Just had some chicken seared in the cast iron, then basted with a rosemary lemon wine sauce and then broiled. Served with some rice and a nice garden salad with a garlic vinegrette. BAM!
              When I was reading this I was all I could think of was Frasier and Niles cooking with only aprons on. Thanks for the visual Hughs!

Comment

• Between the steak, broccoli, and the whey shake with kefir that I had for dessert, the cat was frantically clawing at the bathroom door to get out this morning. Usually he's pretty chill.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr
                  B I am coming over for dinner!
                  Any of you guys swinging through the Houston area ever in the future will be treated to Dinner a'la _Sucks.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                    Between the steak, broccoli, and the whey shake with kefir that I had for dessert, the cat was frantically clawing at the bathroom door to get out this morning. Usually he's pretty chill.

Why do you poop with your cat in the bathroom?

Comment

• I need to show him how to live. Also, he just likes hanging out in the bathroom on the rug or fucking around in the tub (it's slippery, so he runs around in there). Weird cat.

~

Comment

• Ah, haha. Our cats just hang out in front of the door meowing until I come out. Cats are fucking weird.

Comment

• Had carnitas soft tacos at Chipotle.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think I may have almost perfected my porkchop recipe using only items I have in the kitchen.

Shit was mad tasty tonight. Lesley said they were better than her mom's, so yeah. I think I'm almost there.

Comment

• Thick burgers with my home blend seasoning, with a Barq's root beer glaze. Also home made chipotle mayo and grilled tomato slices. Corn on the cob and my wires home made pork & beans with sausage slices. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• FUCKING STOP FUCKING COOKING COOL STUFF

~

Comment

Working...
                                X