Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeahhhhhhhhh
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• tried a killer mexican place we were recommended last night in River Falls. Tiny as fuck but holy shit was it good. Had an awesome steak fajita chimichanga.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went to this killer BBQ joint downtown. They had CHICKEN FRIED RIBS.

Comment

• I don't know how I feel about that ^. Were they any good?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            I don't know how I feel about that ^. Were they any good?
            Fell off the fucking bone and juicy on the inside. But it was a bit starchy and dry outside with the breading so dipping in sauce was needed.

Comment

• Just finished some ribeye and the best roasted potatoes I've ever made(olive oil, s&p, rosemary and garlic). So. Damn. Good.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                I don't know how I feel about that ^. Were they any good?
                Well I for one feel like I will serve my new overlords; Chicken Fried Ribs.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Just finished some ribeye and the best roasted potatoes I've ever made(olive oil, s&p, rosemary and garlic). So. Damn. Good.
                  Made better by a sleeping baby?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Fell off the fucking bone and juicy on the inside. But it was a bit starchy and dry outside with the breading so dipping in sauce was needed.
                    Was the batter seasoned? And what kind of sauce, just out of curiosity?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was a vinegar bbq sauce, which isn't Texas preference. And the batter wasn't seasoned much, maybe some cayenne but not much else.

Comment

• Motherfucking Mac and Cheese ala Lesley.

So goddamn good. SO GOOD.

I want to eat those chickenfried ribs

Comment

• I didn't have anything too thrilling for dinner last night. I had a long day at work and didn't feel like cooking so I picked up some Moo Goo Gai Pan, Mixed Chinese Vegetables (with tofu) and an egg roll for dinner from my favorite Chinese take-out restaurant (that is also very close to my house). Ate the egg roll and about 1/2 of each entree. Saved the rest of the entrees for lunch and/or dinner for the next two days.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• gonna have some thick ass chops tonight. Been marinating in some korean bbq sauce mixed with green onions, garlic, and ginger.

CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND GRILL THOSE FUCKS.

Comment

• All tuna steak and broccoli for me this week. MFP says at this rate I will be down 15 pounds by my vacation.

Comment

• Chicken breasts with salt, pepper, basil and olive oil drizzled on, served w/ Steve Raichlen's sun dried tomato sauce on the side. Ch-ch-CHOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X