Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another lonesome summer recipe, I think.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Still waiting for a great Tater tot hotdish!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oh shit, my bad. I'll post it tonight. It's on the fridge. sorry man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Making Frito Pies tonight. My jar of cheez whiz is ready.

Comment

• What's a good recipe for that? I'm also assuming it's unhealthy as shit right?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A bag of Fritos, a jar of Cheez Whiz, a can of chili. Heat the chili and cheese. Pour into bag of Fritos. Add onions and jalapenos as desired.

That is LEGITIMATE Frito Pie. You can do it up fancy and shit, but that's the original.

Comment

• Are we talking like a normal size bag of Fritos?

Comment

• And you use the whole jar of Cheez Whiz?

Comment

• I can't stop vomiting. Figuratively.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      Are we talking like a normal size bag of Fritos?
                      Ideally you would have a little bag, like you would put in your lunch bag in school. Frito Pies got started being served at baseball games, and they would just rip the little bag open, and pour in a big spoonful of cheese and chili. If you've got a good sized cereal bowl just toss it all in there. One jar of cheez whiz should be enough for a couple bowls/bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Ideally you would have a little bag, like you would put in your lunch bag in school. Frito Pies got started being served at baseball games, and they would just rip the little bag open, and pour in a big spoonful of cheese and chili. If you've got a good sized cereal bowl just toss it all in there. One jar of cheez whiz should be enough for a couple bowls/bags.
                        that's what I thought. Just like taco in a bag. May have to try this.

Comment

• Cheez Whiz? The yellow goo I put on my celery?

Whyyyyyyy? Until that point I was sold!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Because that's what's always been used. Frito Pie is supposed to be cheap, revolting, and tasty. You can make it just as easily with homemade chili and a good sharp cheddar.

Comment

• This is the desired result.

Comment

• Or if whizz ain't your thing just use shredded cheese for goodness sake.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X