Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May have to track some down this weekend.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• quick and easy scrambled eggs with some queso cheese and sriricha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Super Baltar Breakfast Sammich

Runny eggs on toast covered in butter and strawberry preserves. Topped with bacon and sriracha. Fuck yeah.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ridiculous.

I had chicken curry, naan, and some guacamole. I sauteed spinach with garlic. Tossed it on naan. Indian tacos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Super Baltar Breakfast Sammich

Runny eggs on toast covered in butter and strawberry preserves. Topped with bacon and sriracha. Fuck yeah.
            Where's the penis input in this thing?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Super Baltar Breakfast Sammich

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Where's the penis input in this thing?
              Thanks to Martin, the words "special sauce" now have a new meaning.

Comment

• Tonight was a THICK medium rare filet mignon with a mustard based sauce that is Steve Raichlen's take on a Daniel Boloud recipe. Sharp and tangy without being "hot", per se. Great stuff.

Last night was chicken breast strips with charmoula, a mid-Eastern answer to chimichurri. Spicy and garlicky, it was perfect for grilled chicken, and would have been even better with steak, I think, but it will not keep so I couldn't save any.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ok, enough joking around. Where DO we put our dicks in that thing?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• On tonight's menu: A tasty IPA and some homemade white chicken chili

Comment

• Had a killer new burger this weekend that a date turned me into. The Bandera burger. Half pound burger, with crispy onion strings, bacon, melted grated cheddar cheese, and jalapenos. Then last night my friend and her man grilled us some 16-20oz ribeyes. Ugh. I need to have another meat baby.

Comment

• the PB&J burger with added bacon at the 5-8. SO FUCKING GOOD. It's a juicy lucy stuffed with PB and american cheese. Topped with strawberry preserves and bacon. NOH MAH GAWD. So goddamn good. I've had a bunch of pb burgers, but never a pb&J burger.

Comment

• Whaaaat.

Comment

the PB&J burger with added bacon at the 5-8. SO FUCKING GOOD. It's a juicy lucy stuffed with PB and american cheese. Topped with strawberry preserves and bacon. NOH MAH GAWD. So goddamn good. I've had a bunch of pb burgers, but never a pb&J burger.
                            Had my first PB burger recently. PB&J burger will happen soon.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That sounds INDESCRIBABLY disgusting. No fruit beer, but you'll put jelly on a burger?
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• dude, PB burgers are awesome. Seriously. The jelly was an odd proposition, but when bacon is added it's basically my super stoner breakfast sammich but with a burger and it's GREAT. SO GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X