Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight is Homemade Buffalo Chicken Wraps and a bottle of Blackberry Merlot.
    Don't judge me..
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I mentioned your comments to my wife tonight (we had the soup again, it's that fucking good). She said a) she does NOT use a lot of salt in her soup. I normally despise food cooked w/ reduced sodium as bland & flavorless. The fact that I not only like hers but think it's the world's best says to me that the lemon juice probably is taking up the slack flavor wise. b) She does not, in fact, use lemon juice in any other soup.
      Igg, I tried it tonight, and it made all the difference in the world! I actually had both lemon and lime juice, so I added a bit of both, and it was great!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        I fucking hate guacamole, but I gotta admit that looks good.
        what the fuck

Comment

• yeah for real
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Avocados = disgust(4)me
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Iggy. Iggy. Ig. Man. Iggy.

Comment

• First STP now avocados. What have you done with Iggy and what planet do you come from?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made cheesy chicken enchilada soup last night. Little spicier than I remembered, but still tasty!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Iggy. Iggy. Ig. Man. Iggy.
                    iggalicious
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Made cheesy chicken enchilada soup last night. Little spicier than I remembered, but still tasty!
                      RCP Plz?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Igg, I tried it tonight, and it made all the difference in the world! I actually had both lemon and lime juice, so I added a bit of both, and it was great!
                        The wife is pleased she could help.

Comment

• Kathleen is grilling me a salmon. Fuck yes.

~

Comment

• Is that the aforementioned limping away boss? You work fast, m'man.

Comment

• wut

naw, my roommate. She made me a salami/provolone panini and fresh roasted tomato soup with basil and that salmon yesterday because I was sick.

~

Comment

• What happened to that chick you were seeing? Was she not latina enough or something?*

*not racist, Jake likes the latinas.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X