Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made our awesome salmon patties of awesomeness last night. So goddamn good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      made our awesome salmon patties of awesomeness last night. So goddamn good.
      recipe?

I made pork chops with kale, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. I got it all done on the grill before we got pounded with rain again.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2011/11/01...of-awesomness/
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How vital is the panko to the recipe? Can't eat it. I have a paleo version of the mayo that I can make, but nothing for panko.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'd say it's vital as it helps bind the mixture and the texture would be off without I would think. You could probably not use as much, but I have no idea what you could use to take its place.

Comment

• Chinese food. It doesn't really matter which dishes as I've already shit them out.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• gorged myself on pork belly robata, an amazing firecracker roll, shrimp tempura steamed buns, and spring rolls.

SOOOO GOOOD MANNN

Comment

• If someone comes over and makes good creamy cole slaw I will make us bomb ass shrimp tacos tonight. Fresh tortillas! Guacamole!

Comment

• Steve Raichlen's shashlik Russian pork kebabs, marinated in salt, pepper, coriander and a metric shitload of grated onion. Cash money, yo.

Tomorrow: grilled turkey shwarma with Isreali spicy tomato relish.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had some kolaches in the morning, so I went to El Rey, a local mexican/cuban drive thru....but I was healthy. Got a grilled chicken salad, which comes with roasted bell peppers, squash, pico de gallo, mango, avocado, tomatoes. So good.

Comment

• our bourbon chicken recipe.

Cheap and allows us to eat for 2-3 days off it. Also marginally healthy based on serving sizes.

Comment

• The shwarma was legit. The Avengers would totally have eaten it.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            our bourbon chicken recipe.

Cheap and allows us to eat for 2-3 days off it. Also marginally healthy based on serving sizes.
                            RECIPE PLEEZ?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FUCK does Shawarma sound good...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                FUCK does Shawarma sound good...
                                I've been craving it for weeks. Need to remedy that.

Comment

Working...
                                X