Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Make chicken quesadillas last night. Think there was a seed in the crushed red pepper, one bite was so hot I wanted to die. My gentle palette cannot take such extremes.
    *marks BillyG off of her mail ordering list*

You would not like my Fireberry Preserves then,no? It's Strawberry preserves with 22 jalepenos in it. Spicy & sweet
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post

You would not like my Fireberry Preserves then,no? It's Strawberry preserves with 22 jalepenos in it. Spicy & sweet
      But he's a ginger, girl. They burst into flames easily.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So,you're saying...he's already fiery?
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

I'll take 2

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          But he's a ginger, girl. They burst into flames easily.
          Bullshit, I'm half ginge and I eat all the heat
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              I'm gonna have to try this - tell her I said thanks!
              I mentioned your comments to my wife tonight (we had the soup again, it's that fucking good). She said a) she does NOT use a lot of salt in her soup. I normally despise food cooked w/ reduced sodium as bland & flavorless. The fact that I not only like hers but think it's the world's best says to me that the lemon juice probably is taking up the slack flavor wise. b) She does not, in fact, use lemon juice in any other soup.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The makings of some homemade Guacamole

Comment

• Oh god, oh god, oh GOD, I love guacamole!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Gotta run out for some fresh cilantro to make that baby just right

Comment

• You tease!

Comment

• Hon,if you were closer,I would feed you like family!

Comment

• All done. Now,who has the beer?

Comment

• That looks amazing! Enjoy!

Comment

• I fucking hate guacamole, but I gotta admit that looks good.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It is,it is! The fresh garlic and chopped cilantro really bring out the taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X