Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maaaaaaaaan made buffalo burgers last night. Dad had a bunch of fresh meat he had bought, and gave me two pounds. I hadn't made buffalo in so long, and since it's so lean I was worried about burning it so I under cooked them some. Will have to toss them on the skillet a bit when I have the leftovers.

Comment

• youse gonna die from buffaloaids
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah, he'll just get the buffaloshits. And actually you're supposed to SOMEWHAT under cook buffalo. I mean, not RED as shit but some pink is optimal, also next weekend when I'm off you have to make me buffalo burgers william. YOU MUST DO THIS
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
          Posted the recipe on the Braindead Oven.

Just a thought...Is spaghetti squash paleo? You could use that instead of pasta.
          It IS paleo. Haven't tried it yet but I hope to.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• bourbon chicken and rice last night. so good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Took the wife unit to Fogo De Chao on Friday night. It was her first visit, and we were in a meat coma for most of the day Saturday.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Took the wife unit to Fogo De Chao on Friday night. It was her first visit, and we were in a meat coma for most of the day Saturday.
                Going to a place called Nelore's for my birthday this weekend. It's like Fogo but supposedly much better and with a spread of fancy cheese. Cannot wait.

Comment

• Went to Nelore's. Hoooooooooooooly shit. So much meat. Sausage. Parmesan pork. Beef rib. Rib eye. Prime rib. Chicken. Quail. I had some broccoli and a salad too to help that all move on easy. Only bad part were desserts. This place did all this amazing high end meat, then buys the shitty pre-made desserts. Fucking lame.

Comment

• SO starting demain, a month of hardcore paleo/primal/whatever.. No cheat. Protein can come from legumes like lentils or beans, but no sweets, and barely some wine. One cheat day/week allowed if we have guests. I want that six pack. I feel it: it's there. Under a thin layer of FAT!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I had cereal fruit loops mixed with coco pebbles because the wife and kids are out of down and I don't give a fuck. Also my six pack ate a bowl too.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HIGH FIVE YOURSELF.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KikWIVx_ANs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck it, I'm not fixing that shit. Embed should work already.

Comment

• ugh so much bbq

Comment

• made a super easy killer pork tenderloin last night with some rice noodles. So good, quick, and not terrible for us.

Comment

• Nice, thick medium rare filet mignon with black magic finishing sauce sprayed on as it grilled, and Peter Luger's sauce at the table (I know it's for the tomatoes, but dammit it's soooooo good on the steak).
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X