Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    I think it looks like a child's lungs.
    hahahah. totes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Firehouse Subs Beef & Cheddar Brisket with banana peppers and a bag of jalepeno kettle chips
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I had a filet about 1/6th that size.
        It was mah berfday!!!!

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Jeff win/loses.
        Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        hahahah. totes.
        OMG Can't breathe lulzing so hoard.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          It was mah berfday!!!! .
          Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          It was his berfday! Let him eat a kid's lung if he wants to on his berfday!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Made crawfish cakes and veggies. The cakes were not nearly as good as a regular old crab cake. Never been a crawfish fan, had to put some heavy sauce on that shit.

Comment

• our chowder. We're poor.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hawaiian Meatballs with pineapple,ginger and garlic sauce over rice steamed in my cute little rice steamer
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• gonna crunch slow-cooker roast and steamed broccoli when I get home
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The wife's chicken soup (because the Boy's sick). Best in the world, IMO. Her secret? Lemon juice.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hope your son gets better soon, Iiggy!

Comment

• Make chicken quesadillas last night. Think there was a seed in the crushed red pepper, one bite was so hot I wanted to die. My gentle palette cannot take such extremes.

Comment

• Mmm...red motherfuckin' pepper.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            The wife's chicken soup (because the Boy's sick). Best in the world, IMO. Her secret? Lemon juice.
                            Hmmmm, lemon juice, you say? How does she do that? Does it make the soup less salty? Because - here's my issue with soup - it's always too salty for me, which is one of the reasons I'm not nuts about it. And ideally, soup is great to have when you're dieting - it's cheap, healthy, low in calories. It's just the saltiness that kills me.

Does she just add it to chicken soup, or can you add the lemon to other kinds too?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Her soup is not particularly salty. I've never seen ehr add it to any other kind of soup, but even when we're at a restaurant, she'll request lemon wedges for her chicken soup.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm gonna have to try this - tell her I said thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X