Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are putting one of those in the dirty D. Have to get one of those.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Consequences will never be the same, Nate.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Found some short ribs in my freezer. Cooked this asshole in red wine, port wine, chicken stock thyme, rosemary, as well as the usual braising fuckers: onions, carrots, celery.

Once cooked, that juice was all gone. so I waitied till today to pull the meat, and created a small sauce using an onion, the same herbs, same wine (had some left), port wine (cause you know), and veal fucking stock, and let this asshole reduce while I roasted some zuchinnis and cooked a quick polenta with a lot of butter, some cream and zome parmesan in it.

SUPER YUM.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Imma do that shit fraaaaish tomorrow. Good lord that sounds great.

Thanks Canadaman!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why does canadaman keep calling it an asshole?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's got the rusted ring on the mind I guess.

Braised assholes!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm more partial to smoked assholes tbh.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The only way to cook tough meat!

Also did Kansas City-style ribs this weekend. Not bad at all, but in the oven, so no smoking....
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• just had beer brats and sweet corn. so good.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gordunn has a beer and cheets on his wife nite:

1/2lb. burger with bacon, habanero and jalapeƱo and everything else in the garden party.

Bourbon beer. Old fashioneds.

Water. Whole lotta water.

CHARACTER ACTORS. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF WE'RE FAT?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• made our first batch of chicken and chorizo chowder this weekend. So goooodman.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Recipe? It's hitting the 50s and 60s now, almost chili, tortilla soup, and chowder time.

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2011/11/13...orizo-chowder/

We changed it this weekend. Instead of shredding the chicken, I froze it, cubed it, then cooked it.

Comment

• Had a seared ahi tuna burger with seaweed salad on top and it was amazing.

Comment

• super stoner breakfast sammich.

so good that I passed out after it.

Comment

Working...
                                X