Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luh dem titties
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• split a bowl of pho with Lesley. soooo gooood mannnn
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also I got hammered and spent like $150 on sushi last night for friends and I. Way to start managing your money right for 2012, idiot.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Man I almost did the same shit Jake. I had one of the most serious sushi cravings I've ever had. And I never say "hey let's go get sushi" it's always someone else saying hey peanut butter sushi time. If Brittany had not gone to meet some old friends I would have been bar hopping sushi places.

Comment

• I wish we had gone to Gins in Pasadena instead of the dumb overpriced place we went to in Westwood, but I was already drunk at O'Hara's and hungry. I could have bought a pizza from O'Hara's and then only spent maybe $80 max at Gins for way better quality stuff closer to where we ended up, but whatever. I get my tax return soon. Fuck it. We had fun.

~

Comment

• I think we're having Italian tonight - there's a new place we want to try tonight.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Jake, was "The Beanery" a sushi place? Because seriously, if it is LA is fucking stupid. That's the most self aware tex-mex place on the world if they had any idea what they were doing.

Comment

• Nah, Barney's Beanery is a sports bar-ish place/food joint.

~

Comment

• Two 4 oz chicken titties with a lemon garlic marinade cut up in a bowl of mixed greens drizzled with vinaigrette.

Package had two more titties in it, so BAM. Having it again tonight.

WHAT NOW
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Tiny noms are tiny. Looks good from what I can see.

We had baked chicken over onions and potatoes, all baked together and some peas.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not sure why it was so small, here's another. Giada done right.

Comment

• NOM.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• grilled cheez, chicken and brown rice soup, and a little bit of coconut chicken curry

~

Comment

• Chicken & Brown Rice soup sounds interesting. You make that yourself? If so, pass off tht recipe, homes!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X