Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, you're King Asshole on Fuck You Mountain right now.

I'm going to Friday Night Food Truck Fight Club. Basically where a few trucks get together, and do an Iron Chef. Pick an ingredient and go to town with it. Pretty excited.

Comment

• I want to go to FNFTFC. That sounds awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm crazy excited. Tonight it's two of my favorite places. Bernie's Burgers, my favorite in Houston, and Phamily Bites, some of the best Vietnamese ever.

Comment

• Sounds awesome. Wish I could be there!
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I'm crazy excited. Tonight it's two of my favorite places. Bernie's Burgers, my favorite in Houston, and Phamily Bites, some of the best Vietnamese ever.
            Thanks for NOT letting me know about it thus thwarting bro-down attempt 83.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was posted right here! For all to see!

Oh, and it was amazing. Phamily Bites has spam musubi, wrapped in bacon and then deep fried then covered in a sweet chili sauce. Bernie's Burger Bus has a spam and beef slider with foie gras patte, caramelized onions, and their spicy mayo. CASH MONEY.

Comment

• Day of does not count. Plans were made man!!!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Did some sockeye salmon with steamed brussels sprouts and some quinoa. Tasty.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Super Bowl Afternoon/Evening consumption:
                    -about 5 tbsp of a cheese/pepper/bacon dip
                    -handful of Ritz crackers
                    -handful of Cool Ranch Doritos
                    -3 bowls of chili (three different kinds, friends had an impromptu chili tasting)
                    -3 cheeseburger sliders
                    -2 hot dogs, one with chili
                    -2 turkey dogs, one with chili
                    -3 chocolate/PB candies
                    -3 ribs
                    -2 chicken wings
                    -7 pints of my friend's homebrew pale ale
                    -1 tallboy of Tecate

gonna be a miracle if I don't shit my pants today
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• nice spread man.

Cooked up some beer brats and caramelized onions then had cream cheese wontons for dessert.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• mmmm cream cheese wontons
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• To eat: sloppy joes, pulled pork, shredded turkey breast, nachos, pickled northern pike, various dips w/crackers.

To drink: Jameson w/Coke and two vodka martinis.

Should have had some antacid before bed...
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yesterday was brisket, sausage, fried okra and cole slaw and half of a smoked turkey sangwish. SOOOO GOOD

Comment

• Lemon pepper rubbed pork loin, Seared, then steamed w/ carrots & potatoes rubbed w/ the same lemon pepper/olive oil mixture. Then a slice each of Wegman's Ultimate chocolate & vanilla layer cakes. Thinking about Cuban sangwieeches w/ the leftovers.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• LEMON PEPPER = NNNNNNNNNNNNGHHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHH
                                <3

Comment

Working...
                                X