Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Brittany is going to a fucking Twilight feast at the Drafthouse tonight, so I get to handle my own dinner. Not sure what I want, but seriously debating going and buying a bucket of Popeye's.
    Sounds perfect! But only if you get red beans and rice as your side. I want a deep fried turkey from them,but guess that one will have to wait
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Man, I'm gonna miss my fried turkey this year. That damned peanut oil is to fucking expensive.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is that the only kind you fry it in or does it just taste better in peanut oil?
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• You can use others but peanut is the preferred, it has to do with smoke point, I know that but can't really tell you the science behind it. Either way it's to damned expensive to buy this year.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            You can use others but peanut is the preferred, it has to do with smoke point, I know that but can't really tell you the science behind it. Either way it's to damned expensive to buy this year.
            Peanut oil doesn't remotely have the highest smoke point, just sayin...

I use sunflower and canola oil sometimes... (REFINED!!!!)
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nor did I say it did. I just said that it had to do with smoke point. According to what I've read you want something that smokes near 450 degrees but again I'm not a scientist with this shit, just following known methods. Without getting to specific I can't afford to buy a shit ton of oil.

Comment

• YOU'RE IN TEXAS. JUST MAKE YOUR OWN JOSH.

Comment

• Hahahaha, well done Martin, well done. It's cool though, the wife is trying out a Cornish game hen recipe this year so we'll see how that goes.

Comment

• Luckily, I am a scientist with this shit.

Put some babyoil on it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It'll have silky smooth skin.

Comment

• And then it'll be too lovely to eat.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                          Luckily, I am a scientist with this shit.

Put some babyoil on it.
                          Sorry, no can do. Our baby oil is reserved for backrubs

Comment

• backrubs....is that code for something?

Comment

• Handjobs.

Comment

• NOOOO Silly, those are frontrubs. Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X