Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled pork sammichs with a kickass broccoli slaw.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We had a late lunch at India Palace, hitting their all-you-can-eat buffet around 1:45pm. We ate so much that we didn't even have dinner. GREAT chow.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My wife's rendition of chicken stir fry. Not half bad. Frozen veggiez = a lttle too moist, but whattaya gonna do?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A friend took me to Firenze Osteria right after we saw Wreck-It Ralph (At the Disney lot, no less! She gave me a tour and it was fuckin' cool!) and we had a huge meatball in basil/sun-dried tomato marinara with layered ricotta and shaved parmigiano reggiano, rabbit ragu gnocchi (chef special that we got due to them making it for a food critic nearby), and two Hendricks gin with cucumber and the slightest splash of vermouth. I was so full and drunk that I'm glad I didn't pass out on the subway back home.

Came home and immediately fell asleep.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I've got pulled pork in the oven. I figure I'll eat on it for like 5 days.

Comment

• fuck yeah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got these good ass onion rolls I'm going to toast and eat it on too. Might sauté onions too.

Comment

• aww yeah. All about some pepper jack cheese melted on top of my pulled pork with some broccoli slaw mixed with diced red onions.

Comment

• You put cheese on your pulled pork? Interesting. That pulled pork breakfast biscuit I had yesterday was the first time I'd ever seen someone put cheese on it.

Comment

• I occasionally cheese mine, but otherwise, cheeseless pls
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        You put cheese on your pulled pork? Interesting. That pulled pork breakfast biscuit I had yesterday was the first time I'd ever seen someone put cheese on it.
                        I love melted cheese on it. I always just throw it under the broiler for a few mins until that shit is melted like a mofucker. Meunster cheese was really good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                          I love melted cheese on it. I always just throw it under the broiler for a few mins until that shit is melted like a mofucker. Meunster cheese was really good too.
                          Yeah, goddammit, you got me hooked on the Muenster/pulled pork combo.

~

Comment

• it's sooo fucking good. I can't wait for our first batch of chili. Have some sour cream and some Hawaiian rolls ready... yesss

Comment

• Still fucking 80 degrees here. No chili yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                                it's sooo fucking good. I can't wait for our first batch of chili. Have some sour cream and some Hawaiian rolls ready... yesss
                                No cornbread?

Comment

Working...
                                X