Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan crab cakes, couscous, and some green beans cooked with bacon and almonds.

Comment

• Poutine.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night was CFS and steamed carrots w/ butter, mashed taters & gravy and green beans. EPIC EATS
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made a pretty killer shrimp/scallop pasta with white sauce last night. good stuff.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• skeet

Comment

• free sushi
              garlic albacore roll, rainbow roll, and half of Karla's shit that she didn't eat for whatever reason but she paid so whatevz
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I wish every night was chicken quesadilla night. Better than chicken nugget or pizza night as a kid.

Comment

• pita and hummus with kalamata olives/roasted red pepper/feta, a slice of chipotle chicken flatbread, a lamb french dip sandwich with some rosemary horseradish shit and caramelized onions, sea salt fries, a bunch of mussels, two Texas Teas (Weller bourbon, black tea, mint), two shots of Jim Beam (bleh, they were free), two PBRs.

I feel fat. And AMAZING.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Never been able to get into hummus. Tried it at so many different places and I just can't fall for it.

Comment

• Same here. I can't get into hummus in its original form, either, chickpeas.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Ugh, mom wanted dinner. Catfish, hush puppies, and squash. hate myself

Comment

• Sounds awful.

My surrogate buttcheeks flap for your loss.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Happy cauliflowered anus, Billy.

Comment

• Why do you all have child's stomachs?

Comment

• My stomach's ok, it's my asshole that's a primadonna.

Comment

Working...
                                X