Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I...screwed that up. The less said about it, the better.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made some sweet and sour pork on Saturday. Not bad considering it was the first time we made it. Next time less ketchup will be used.

Last night we made some shrimp alfredo. SOO GOODMAN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We had cabin fever and tried some new place in Eden Prairie called Panino Brothers. My sandwich was good but my wife's sucked. Should have sent it back. Won't be back.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
          I...screwed that up. The less said about it, the better.
          Roger that.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          Made some sweet and sour pork on Saturday. Not bad considering it was the first time we made it. Next time less ketchup will be used.

Last night we made some shrimp alfredo. SOO GOODMAN.
          RCP for the pork.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The wife whipped up a couple quick turkey burgers. She just mixes in a good vegetable soup mix and throws 'em on the Foreman. So simple but soooo goooood.

Comment

• Turkey burgers are great. I usually just throw in some minced garlic, cock sauce, old bay, red pepper flakes, onion salt,and a bit of beer.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                Turkey burgers are great. I usually just throw in some minced garlic, cock sauce, old bay, red pepper flakes, onion salt,and a bit of beer.
                I like my turkey burgers a bit spicy too. Sounds good.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll try and post that sweet and sour pork recipe tonight. It wasn't the worst but with a few simple tweaks it would definitely be super tasty.

Comment

• I really want a good General Tso's chicken recipe. It's something our local Chinese place made and it was phenom but they closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I really want a good General Tso's chicken recipe. It's something our local Chinese place made and it was phenom but they closed.
                      I have 2 variant on the batter (I deep fry mine, but there's a light cornstarch one that's less crispy), but the sauce is fantastic.

Which one do you want?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Both. Lulz

Comment

• Twas girls night,so we hit up a local mexican restaurant for shots and beers all around. Shredded Chicken Taco salad was my meal for the night. I have enough for lunch leftovers at work tomorrow
                          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Grilled chicken kebabs tonight. Shit was good as hell. Nothing like sweet bell peppers over an open flame.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Grilled chicken kebabs tonight. Shit was good as hell. Nothing like sweet bell peppers over an open flame.
                              ALL OF THAT!

Comment

• Deep fried turkey breast and pintos over steamed rice. Made rice pudding with the leftover rice.
                                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X