Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Sorry my tastes don't jibe with you homicide-inclined heathens.
    You're the one putting the poor thing in the oven! At least if we eat it raw, there's an outside chance that the poor thing might still be alive and convince us to spare it's life, as soon as we unwrap it from the seaweed and wipe off the wasabi.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://youtu.be/gRTIkj5HF90

Comment

• So extrapolating the premise from Mighty Jeff's video, you swimfans are one degree removed from an avid piss drinker.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Last time Russ told someone to hit the showers they didn't come back out.

Motherfucker beat me to it!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight, salad with cucumbers, grapes, hard boiled egg whites, light amount of home made dressing from the diet book. On the side of course, and for the main dish, some Tilapia pan seared with sea salt and pepper seasoning with a light touch of organic honey on top over a bed of brown rice(small amount). Bottle of water to drink along with meal.

Dessert? Strawberries, orange, and a bit of cantaloupe blended into a liquid form and drank it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck that sounds good.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was and the kicker? Much healthier than the normal shit we've been grubbing.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Tonight, salad with cucumbers, grapes, hard boiled egg whites, light amount of home made dressing from the diet book. On the side of course, and for the main dish, some Tilapia pan seared with sea salt and pepper seasoning with a light touch of organic honey on top over a bed of brown rice(small amount). Bottle of water to drink along with meal.

Dessert? Strawberries, orange, and a bit of cantaloupe blended into a liquid form and drank it.
                  Russ 2.0.

(Just kidding! That really does sound good, and healthy!)
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• We ate sushi and that shit was delicious.

Comment

• Tonight - Chicken breast seasoned and pan seared in coconut oil(OMG SO GOOD) with a side of squash & radish sauteed (greens from the radishes included) all cooked in the iron skillet. SOFAKINGGOOD!!!

Comment

• Went to El Real Tex Mex. Oh shit, so good. Been trying to get in for a year now. Worth the wait. Got a combo platter two beef enchiladas with a fried egg, tostada and taco with rice and beans plus a delicious frozen margarita. Now? I purge.

Comment

• My dinner was good but I won't lie, your dinner makes me jelly. Lulz

Comment

• Best part? Big ass theater screen that showed Magnificent Seven, and when it finished it went into Once Upon A Time In The West.

Comment

• Awesome.

Comment

• Both of your dinners sound amazing, but Billy's really sounds like a fun night out.

Comment

Working...
                                X