Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEATLOAF CAN BE GREAT! Fuck you guys for real or something because I kinda sorta not really feel strongly about meatloaf.

Seriously my grandma used to make a Jewish meatloaf that was out of this world.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sanity isn't the issue. And since you've never had Meatloaf, you can't validly speak to the taste of it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• you're missing out, Billy. They make a German meat loaf here at work that is amazing...it's filled with kraut, bacon, and sausage. Good GOD is it amazing.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When it's done right, it's outta sight.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed. Although, as much as I love good meatloaf, I've never cared for it in sandwich form. I have no rational explanation for this. . .
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I would literally kill another human being for meatloaf on Texas Toast with a smidge of mayo, a bit of ketchup, and a fuckin' Kraft Single.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Szechuan Cumin beef and Gong Bao chicken with rice. Yes, the real deal.

My asshole will punish me for this tomorrow....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  I would literally kill another human being for meatloaf on Texas Toast with a smidge of mayo, a bit of ketchup, and a fuckin' Kraft Single.
                  Doing it right.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tossed some brautwurst in the skillet, as well as some shrimp we had, then made veggies and couscous. For a junk dinner it sure was good as hell.

Comment

• Made pulled pork. Wasn't a fan. Pretty sure I got the wrong cut of meat. Was overdone. I was a sad.

Saturday I made breakfast tacos. Probably my new favorite drunk food at the moment.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• green chile/carne asada/bean burrito from Lucy's on top of movie theater nachos and popcorn. I ate like shit this entire weekend. Ugh. Everyone says I look thinner though so hey

~

Comment

• Two hot dogs from Skoobys and then some McDonald's nuggets at midnight.

I had melon and naan for breakfast this morning
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Making tri-tip tacos tomorrow.

And then I will die as I lived: in a sedentary position.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                              And then I will die as I lived: in a sedentary position while fully erect.
                              You know it to be true.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well, yeah.

Gotta leave something for the paramedics to laugh at.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X