Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulled pork on a toasted bun topped with muenster cheese, onions and a sweet broccoli slaw. Yum.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made nachos. Enjoyed being a total glutton bc shit is getting real come tomorrow.

Comment

• Tempura battered Sheephead fish,boiled shrimp in Old Bay & homemade hushpuppies.
        Made so much that I know what I'll be eating for a few days...
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Hey Lola

Hushpuppies recipe plz.

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Hey Lola

Hushpuppies recipe plz.

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

You've got it,Martin!
            It's in the recipe thread
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Slow cooked Adobo steak with green peppers,onions,dried chipotle peppers and rice on the side. I have homemade bread rising now so I can bake fresh bread for work in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                Slow cooked Adobo steak with green peppers,onions,dried chipotle peppers and rice on the side. I have homemade bread rising now so I can bake fresh bread for work in the morning.
                NOM!!!!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I know,right?? Too bad I'm cooking just for me :/

Comment

• Had nothing tonight because bubble guts are the worst. Tomorrow we are making some kind of chicken I saw my woman Giada making. Sunday making pork shoulder and eating it for like four days.

Comment

I know,right?? Too bad I'm cooking just for me :/
                      Noooo, you're lucky, and you know what I mean! Where's your little one? Is she eating with you tonight?
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Had nothing tonight because bubble guts are the worst. Tomorrow we are making some kind of chicken I saw my woman Giada making. Sunday making pork shoulder and eating it for like four days.
                        I like Giada,I just can't stand seeing that big ass toothy,fake smile.
                        Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Noooo, you're lucky, and you know what I mean! Where's your little one? Is she eating with you tonight?
                        With my cooking,that could have turned out like Frank Bennett in Fried Green Tomatoes...jus' sayin'
                        Brooke is with her dad this weekend. Then,we will be back on schedule since the holidays screwed everything up. It's so hard to cook for just one person most of the time. It's really changed my grocery shopping drastically. If it's a family pack,I usually pass it over. Hell,I don't even like to buy a whole gallon of milk anymore but it's almost cheaper than a half gallon.

Comment

I like Giada,I just can't stand seeing that big ass toothy,fake smile.
                          You could just do like us guys do, and focus your eyes a tad lower.

UU
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Seriously every woman seems to hate on her smile. I never noticed anything with the smile or THEM TATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

ahem I'll just go to the corner now

Comment

• I'm just now finding out Giada has a head. Who knew?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Youz guys and your addiction to boobage....lulz
                                The smile~It's almost like a throwback to pageant days or something,all she needs is the fake wave.

Comment

Working...
                                X