Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Do THEY know that?
    Originally posted by Lola View Post
    They do now!
    Haaaaa! I love you guys!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• bacon and eggs.

Tonight is chicken patties.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I just brought home a cooler with 7 huge bags o'skrimps!
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• 3 cups broccoli. Two garlic lemon peppered chicken boobs. And a glass of milk.

SSSSSSUSSUSSSSUSSSSUDIO.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Twice breaded & fried chicken cutlets, baked potatoes, and green bean casserole. The last was a bit underdone.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I just ordered a large wonton soup for dinner to try and chase this cold away.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• We ate theater food for dinner last night...a thing of chicken tenders, a thing of nachos, and one hot dog. $25 or so total.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Wife made some veggie lasagna.....BUBBLEGUTS!!!!!FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 4 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs and toast. yessss
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight,we celebrate!
                      Brooke and I will dine on 1-inch thick steaks,medium well for me and well done for her, big salad portions and garlic toast. Kool-aid for the kiddo and some Merlot for moi'....
                      Awww yeah
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• YES!!! Congrats, hon, you both deserve to celebrate!

Comment

• First attempt at chicken tortilla soup today. Not as much flavor as I am used to. I was out of corn and hominy, so that didn't help. Going to call my mom and discuss.

Comment

• Hubcap Grill. A stunning menu of burgers.

Comment

• NOMMMMM
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Egg white omlette with mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil, with a side salad, and rye toast.

Comment

Working...
                                X