Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've been using Pork Rump instead of shoulder, and it's come out pretty good.

Grilled some Needville sausage links, made mashed potatoes and a bunch of steamed veggies and said fucking working out tonight (tried to, just wasn't with it, and decided tonight is my off night) and about to go eat a tangerine.

Comment

• Had Thanksgiving dinner last night for my niece's birthday. I'm STILL full...ugh.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My dinner consisted of a hot corned beef & pastrami on a toasted sub roll with Italian dressing,mayo,lettuce,tomato,onion,black olives and banana peppers.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Red beans and rice ftmfw. I had a sad when I realized there was no cornbread mix though.

Comment

• I had noodles again...

but tonight, I throw caution to the wind with some fried chicken.

Comment

• What time is dinner,V?
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I'm flexible...

Comment

• the last of our chowder.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have a sudden urge for scrambled eggs with caviar and some champagne.

Comment

• And just like that........he was gone.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My Friday night date~beer pizza,nachos & Friday Night Smackdown

Comment

• Did my Gong Bao Chicken for supper, and since I went "authentic", my asshole is gonna bleed tomorrow. YAY ME!
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            I have a sudden urge for scrambled eggs with caviar and some champagne.

Sounds yummy. I'd go for dark chocolate dipped strawberries paired with a nice wine for dessert after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                              Sounds yummy. I'd go for dark chocolate dipped strawberries paired with a nice wine for dessert after that.

And yes,I'm mixing Champagne and wine...go figure

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Did my Gong Bao Chicken for supper, and since I went "authentic", my asshole is gonna bleed tomorrow. YAY ME!

Gong Bao=gonna bleed

Comment

Working...
                                X