Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    No....These were........trailer park hot dogs. *seriously considers fasting*
    Easy to make. Tighten up, son.

You're welcome.

Comment

• The wife cooks, I don't complain.....to her. Sometimes you just gotta eat shitty food to have a happy marriage.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Must. try.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          The wife cooks, I don't complain.....to her. Sometimes you just gotta eat shitty food to have a happy marriage.
          *sigh*

Fine. But if you take ANYTHING away from our little hot dog discussion, let it be this.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Fair enough. Tonight we will not be eating TP food. And trust me it's not an all the time thing but sometimes she just doesn't want to cook when it's her night. I don't think it's worth drop-kicking her over.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dropkicking is not an option.

Throatpunches, though...

Comment

• I usually just speed bag the tatties. Cops have a hard time arresting for that.

Comment

• baked tilapia with brown rice.

came out awesomely. Thanks Billy!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looking forward to the grub at the xmas party tonight. New catering company this year, expecting a nice spread. We are getting the sea bass which better meat expectations. Then I will kill ALL THE CHEESECAKE.

Comment

• One vote for changing it to the Caketastic Fitness Thread.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No way we're surviving this month without a tumble into the Caketastic. Just ain't no way.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You damn right. Except that turrrrrrrrrrribly cheesecake covered in cherries or chocolate or some nonsense. Cheesecake does not require that!

Comment

• Cakestastic fitness was a fucking failure because they did not have the incredible dessert tables like before. I had a cheesecake hard on all night. I got a little bit of flan and a fancy donut instead. Flan is great but wtf cheesecake motherfuckers!

Comment

• 2 big plates of nachos w/ cheddar & jack cheese, salsa verde, roasted chicken & chili.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• chinese food last night.

tonight is fish and veggies.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X