Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sarlacc never left...

I just had kimchi and ramen. Partially because I am cheap... but mostly because I like it.

Comment

• Just a home pizza using the left over half of a LA Brea bakery roll.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        A large plate of rice and tofu.

And then four hotdogs.

And then four English muffins with peanut butter.

Gentlemen, Sarlacc is back.
        Just reading this gave me the shits.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          I usually have steamed broccoli with my pulled pork and hoo boy dem farts.
          Yea probably making couscous with cauliflower and the dogs even hate me then. But ever since eating Vin's balls Friday my stomach has turned on me and I can't keep from boarding whilst pooping or running myself out of a room.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yea probably making couscous with cauliflower and the dogs even hate me then. But ever since eating Vin's balls Friday my stomach has turned on me and I can't keep from boarding whilst pooping or running myself out of a room.
            Yep... they have that effect sometimes.

Comment

• Alton Brown's French Onion soup, Tyler Florence's Ultimate meatloaf, and mashed potatoes. Found a big chunk of bone in the loaf, as did the wife. Put us both off finishing it. But DAMN that soup was TAY-steee. Leffovers is mine! All MINE!
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

No bacon on a burger? The legend of In & Out just dropped about 99% for me. Whataburger is a Texas chain. The burgers aren't big ridiculous greasy affairs, but they are tasty as hell and always delicious.
                FOLLOW-UP: http://laist.com/2011/03/14/move_ove...pands_to_t.php
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh snaps!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    Alton Brown's French Onion soup, Tyler Florence's Ultimate meatloaf, and mashed potatoes. Found a big chunk of bone in the loaf, as did the wife. Put us both off finishing it. But DAMN that soup was TAY-steee. Leffovers is mine! All MINE!
                    I had the Alton soup. Goo stuff, but the recipe I posted was better.

*wink*

*wink*

Anyway, I had pulled beef with mashed potatoes, apple-pecan slaw and chipotle carrots.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Had myself a cuban steak sammich last night at the cuban joint down the road, very satisfying.

Now to try the traditional cuban sandwich this weekend.

Comment

• Cuban steak? Milanesa?

Comment

• Work pissed me off yesterday, especially at the end. The wife was awesome and took me out to Old Chicago for pizza and some beer. She's so awesome.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had gatorade.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Cuban steak? Milanesa?
                              Pan Con Bistec

It wasn't breaded

Comment

• I baked some chicken with a ton of Old Bay and cayenne and then made a salad, since I made amazing burgers day before yesterday. Tonight it's crab cakes and some clam chowwwwwwwwwwwwda.

Comment

Working...
                                X