Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And look what got posted today, Vin.

http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...-chipotle.html

Comment

• Oh fuck to the YES!

Comment

• I miss seeing huge swaths of bluebonnets.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Why DID you move to LA Jake?

Comment

• YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

And I love that blog so fucking much.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Why DID you move to LA Jake?
              My ex. Plus I didn't want to spend the rest of my life working at Wal-Mart like everyone else in my hometown.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Is there a school in your hometown, Jake? One that doesn't have the student from 1st to 9th grade NOT in the same class? One that doesn't have Banjo 102 in it's curriculum?

Comment

• annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd...

he went there...

Comment

• Me and Jake = brolove. Don't worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      My ex. Plus I didn't want to spend the rest of my life working at Wal-Mart like everyone else in my hometown.
                      "There once't were a man what lived here... but he moved west to a place called El Lay. Now all y'all sit with your sister/wives and brother/husbands. I's fixin' to tell y'all of the man they called Jake..."

Comment

• Jake was from East Texas, Martin. He is lucky he got out of there without fucking 3 cousins and 2 sheep. EDIT: And school? They would teach you how to lay a pipeline or well, and that's fucking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Is there a school in your hometown, Jake? One that doesn't have the student from 1st to 9th grade NOT in the same class? One that doesn't have Banjo 102 in it's curriculum?
                          Nerp. We just had the high school. Nearest college was 30 miles away. Probably would have moved/attended school there if I had stayed.

~

Comment

• I'm headed to Trader Joes. Anyone have a list ready?
                            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Brie en croute, chianti, blood orange soda, miso soup, udon noodles, those scallop jalapeno thingies...

As for the rest, thrill me...

Comment

• I just crushed one of their chicken tikka masala meals. Needs more chicken, but other than that shit's way tasty.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X