Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this guy gets all snooty like that maitre'd in Ferris Bueller, hold him down and force the burger down his gullet. Cops may be called, but they will understand and may even help you.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I offered to make him a tofu burger covered in beef stock to ease him in.

Comment

• I can understand people being displeased with the meat industry (it really is fucked up) but free range meat is available just about anywhere now. Besides. Real men eat meat.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He doesn't want the burger? Fuck it, more burgers for YOU! Let 'em eat their salads, you just suck down that bit of BBQ'ed manna, Billy. Throw some extra cheese on that sumbitch, garnish it with bacon... hell, eat a live cow right in front of 'em! 'Cause you are all that is MAN!

Vegetarians... in Texas, no less. (sadly shakes his head)

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Besides. Real men eat meat.
            THIS.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              He doesn't want the burger? Fuck it, more burgers for YOU! Let 'em eat their salads, you just suck down that bit of BBQ'ed manna, Billy. Throw some extra cheese on that sumbitch, garnish it with bacon... hell, eat a live cow right in front of 'em! 'Cause you are all that is MAN!

Vegetarians... in Texas, no less. (sadly shakes his head)
              Oh I plan on it. Instead of 3/4lb burgers they will be a full pound after cooking, with even more blue cheese stuffed inside. And bacon? But of course my good sir.

Sigh. A Texan that doesn't know the splendid joy of a steak, brisket, or fajitas. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Further proof of the pussification of America. I swear to you all on this day, if I father a child that refuses meat I will give him cowhide...across his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I swear to you all on this day, if I father a child that refuses meat I will give him cowhide...across his ass.
                Let's not make this weird...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Sigh. A Texan that doesn't know the splendid joy of a steak, brisket, or fajitas. NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Further proof of the pussification of America. I swear to you all on this day, if I father a child that refuses meat I will give him cowhide...across his ass.
                  "Paw?"
                  "Yes, Junior?"
                  "I-I have to speak to you, Paw. I have somethings to say."
                  "Junior, you can tell me anything, and I won't judge you. Speak your peace."
                  "I... I... well, I'm not a big fan of guns. I advocate gun control."
                  "Well, I disagree. But, I respect your opinion, and 'cause you're my son, I still love you."
                  "There's more, Paw."
                  "Go ahead, boy."
                  "I...well, I don't like girls. I prefer the company of men. With big muscles and sweaty pecs."
                  "OK, that's a bit of a shock, but, hell, son. You're my boy, and I love you. Just be sure the man you love treats you right, is all."
                  "Uh, Paw? I have one last thing."
                  "Out with it, boy."
                  "I... well, I... I don't like... meat. I want to be a vegetar -"
                  "YOU GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY, PLANT-EATER! WE'RE CARNIVORES, YOU SLACK-JAWED SHITSTAIN!!! SON? I HAVE NO SON!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    "Paw?"
                    "Yes, Junior?"
                    "I-I have to speak to you, Paw. I have somethings to say."
                    "Junior, you can tell me anything, and I won't judge you. Speak your peace."
                    "I... I... well, I'm not a big fan of guns. I advocate gun control."
                    "Well, I disagree. But, I respect your opinion, and 'cause you're my son, I still love you."
                    "There's more, Paw."
                    "Go ahead, boy."
                    "I...well, I don't like girls. I prefer the company of men. With big muscles and sweaty pecs."
                    "OK, that's a bit of a shock, but, hell, son. You're my boy, and I love you. Just be sure the man you love treats you right, is all."
                    "Uh, Paw? I have one last thing."
                    "Out with it, boy."
                    "I... well, I... I don't like... meat. I want to be a vegetar -"
                    "YOU GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY, PLANT-EATER! WE'RE CARNIVORES, YOU SLACK-JAWED SHITSTAIN!!! SON? I HAVE NO SON!!!!"
                    Take out the awww shucks and Paw shit and that's exactly how it would go with me. I can handle not liking guns, and being gay (hell this makes more sense to me than not liking guns) but not liking meat? GTFO and DUE EET NAO!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      I can understand people being displeased with the meat industry (it really is fucked up) but free range meat is available just about anywhere now. Besides. Real men eat meat.
                      Exactly. I admit, I tried going semi-vegetarian (I still ate fish) for a year back in 1995, and I was sick all the time till I started eating meat again. Me being all "animal rights" and all, I know I'm a huge hypocrite by being a meat eater, but I gotta have solid meat protein.

Here's something interesting - my best friend Kerrin, who's gotten totally into different types of nutrition since she's had some health problems related to her weight, was reading up on nutrition according to your blood type. There's a theory - and there may be something to it - that certain blood types need certain nutrients. I said, "I'm O negative." And she said, "Yeah, O's need more protein. That's probably why it didn't work out for you when you tried to go vegetarian back when we lived in Brooklyn." I don't know a ton about it, but it makes sense - for me, anyway. Whenever I'm feeling lightheaded, a couple pieces of turkey set me right back up.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
                        Take out the awww shucks and Paw shit and that's exactly how it would go with me. I can handle not liking guns, and being gay (hell this makes more sense to me than not liking guns) but not liking meat? GTFO and DUE EET NAO!!!!

Absolutely. Human nature is human nature. You can love dicks and dislike something meant for killing your own species...but we are the top of the goddamn food chain and if we don't remind the animals by stuffing them down our face then we will lose our place in the world.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Exactly. I admit, I tried going semi-vegetarian (I still ate fish) for a year back in 1995, and I was sick all the time till I started eating meat again. Me being all "animal rights" and all, I know I'm a huge hypocrite by being a meat eater, but I gotta have solid meat protein.
                        Yea, I'm pretty picky about where I buy and who I buy meat products from after reading Fast Food Nation and The Jungle (which at 100 years old is still pertinent) so I can understand rejecting foods based on that. I myself refuse to eat Tyson products. If you ever have the (bad) luck to drive through Arkansas and pass their factories you'll know why. Same for meat from certain markets/brands and all that.

But a nice grass fed organic cow that died with dignity and not covered in shit and jam packed like termites? Them cow taste gooood.

Comment

• Too much work trying to substitute and take care of deficiencies on a strictly vegetarian diet that it ceases to be a viable option even before trials.

It's fucking dumb too. Like ice skating uphill.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ice skating is fucking stupid regardless.

Comment

• Tell that to a hockey player.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did, outside of Toronto city hall. So since he was Canadian things went better than expect. Now, if it was a viking hockey player I would keep my fucking mouth shut. I've tried ice skating a couple times, and I almost killed myself every time. And a bunch of kids that made fun of me and I went after with the blade.

Comment

Working...
                                X