Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Blimpie's tend to be inside of malls and gas stations.
    There's plenty of free standing stores as well. I tend not to trust gas station based restaurants of any stripe, so I can see how this would sour your experience. It could also be that good cold cuts are hard to get off the Eastern Seaboard, so the raw materials they have to work with aren't as good as they are here. Jersey is their home (original was located in Hoboken).
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah, Blimpie's is fucking awful. Schlotzky's, though...I kinda miss it.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tomorrow in Jake's honor: What-a-burger AND Schlotzky's, all within a two mile radius of my home. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• :'(
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• And for dinner? CFS the size of of your head!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              :'(
              Stop weeping.

It's totally appropriate to respond with 'motherfucker', 'cocksucker', 'bastard', or a combination of one or all of these...

Comment

• Got some sliced pork bellies marinating in sesame oil, lime juice, and hot Chinese mustard. Fry those fuckers and make me some lettuce wraps tonight...

Comment

• Was super good all day, only ingesting about 320 calories, then went home and fried up milanesa, topped it with queso fresco (fucking woman said "this cheese tastes like NOTHING" damn near flipped out) made a bunch of steamed carrots, and some tomato lentil couscous. Fucking nommed hard.

Comment

• I made a boring-ass cheeseburger with Muenster on wheat bun last night, chased with a white chocolate macadamia nut Clif Bar and a bigass glass of milk.

~

Comment

• Amy's Thai Stir-fry and two pieces of baklava that my wife brought home to help console me on my shitty day at work.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Picked up two Amy's meals (after Matt raved about them). I had the cheese enchilada and Lesley had the baked ziti. Not bad but not great. May have to try a different one. I was just a fan as I didn't feel like cooking and they aren't horrible for you.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't remember RAVING about them, but they're better than most of the frozen meals that you can get out there. 'Better' in that they're better for you and decent tasting. The ingredients are good and the sodium content isn't that high.

I've never had the baked ziti, but I've had some of the different enchiladas. They're OK. The Indian meals are pretty damned tasty, though...for some reason, the rice in those Amy's meals comes out fantastic in our microwave.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Maybe "rave" wasn't the best word, but I do remember you talking about them alot. I didn't mind them, but Lesley didn't feel full after hers.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I NEVER feel full after one of those.

Ones that my wife and I like:
                              Thai Stir Fry
                              Palak Paneer
                              Mattar Paneer
                              Vegetarian Lasagna
                              Shepherd's Pie

We also do the Kashi frozen meals, especially the Mayan Harvest.

Comment

• Amy's ain't bad. You know what's fuccin' good though? Trader Joe's Chicken Tikka Masala.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X