Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking lulz gonna find yalls video on redtube and spend 20 seconds rather to decide to watch

Comment

• So who's moving in?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        fucking lulz gonna find yalls video on redtube and spend 20 seconds rather to decide to watch
        Hahaha,no vids. Those will be private.
        V is going to be a little too busy than to surf the interwebz for a while..just sayin'
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

So who's moving in?

Please send the whole bowl of guacamole to me! It looks very yummy.
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I made 2 whole chickens with homemade cajun fries.

Tomorrow I'll use those bones to make some chicken stock.

And I'll use all that leftover meat that drove my dog completely crazy for some hot chicken later this week and some club sandwich*.

*aka that great sandwich that you order when you don't know what to pick in a restaurant.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, I shoulda made guac. Instead, I ordered broccoli chicken, egg drop soup, and brown rice. Gonna eat the shit outta that shit and watch Enter The Void.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• gonna second the club sandwich love, not just because it's perfect but because it's pretty hard to screw it up
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I love you. Of course it's in that I'm happily married and don't want Vin to kill me way, but I love you. Seriously,
                  1)Beer. CHECK
                  2)Pizza. CHECK
                  3)Nachos. CHECK
                  4)Smackdown? CHECK-A-FREAKING-PALOOZA!!!!!

Anger: CHECK
                  Axe: CHECK
                  Mermaid: CHECK
                  Murder: CHECK

Murder, Murder, Murmaid Murder.

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  yeah, I shoulda made guac. Instead, I ordered broccoli chicken, egg drop soup, and brown rice. Gonna eat the shit outta that shit and watch Enter The Void.
                  Dude, that movie will cleanse your colon. Noé's movie tend to do that to me.
                  Last edited by Martin; 04-02-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• A friend had a small party at his house last night, and I did the cooking. An Angus London broil grilled to medium rare perfection with a home made chimichurri sauce, a pork loin roast with Puerto Rican Pig Powder (a garlic, salt & pepper based dry rub) with homemade mojo sauce, and a few thick ass pork chops with a homemade Jamaican jerk rub (with 4 - count 'em, 4! - teaspoons of habanero powder as the central of many ingredients). Washed them down w/ a few assorted varieties of Sam Adams, enjoyed a San Miguel cigar whilst cooking, and a Gurkha Centurian afterward. Chocolate cream pie and fruit salad for dessert. Fucking NOM!
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You guys sound like you rock in the kitchen!

Comment

• Yeah, BDR may be Hockentown but at least the food's good there. All of us here are pretty much food ninja's.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hell yeah Josh. I'm the resident Sho Kosugi, but we all know Vin's not a ninja. He's our own Yojimbo.

Comment

• I had a Black Eagle poster signed by Sho Kosugi that got lost in the move after my accident. Still sadpanda over that.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I had a Black Eagle poster signed by Sho Kosugi that got lost in the move after my accident. Still sadpanda over that.
                              -1 point for not tracking down a proper Van Damme autograph over the years.

-10 points for not performing seppuku after losing the poster.

Comment

• Had Quiznos because apparently I hate myself.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X