Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double win...

Comment

• I need me a sammitch.

Fuck it! I'm making zeps tonight.

Comment

• What are Zeps?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• One of the biggest bands of the 70]s, Maaaaan!
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So he's gonna eat Jimmy Page's cock for diner?

Comment

• Plenty of women have.

Comment

• Not judging...

Comment

• ribeye steak and a fuckload of sauteed spinach with olive oil sea salt and slivered garlic is 'bout to take place in this bitch
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Making Vin's meatballs tonight, and I can't stop thinking about them. Vin's balls that is. Meatballs. Of course.

Comment

• My balls are something special, aren't they? Succulent. Fairly bursting with juiciness. And so very flavorful.

Yep. You're hooked.

Martin, this is a zep. Make one after your nut cutting.

Comment

• Ate your balls and now I can't stop pooping.

Comment

• That's what SHE said! *Ba-dum-BUMP!!!*

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• dammit Iggy you've cheapened us all
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, the other ball jokes were just so classy & sophisticated.

Comment

• Vin's balls are many things, but they are not cheap. Not even a box of Swisher Sweets and a bottle of Thunderbird could cheapen an evening with Vin's meat. Balls. His meat or balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X