Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rib and wing combo at Buffalo Wild Wings. Been meaning to check one of these places out. The one in Watchung just opened yesterday. Had Hot Barbecue sauce on the ribs; about 3/4 of the way thru the heat scale as far as their sauces go. Braved their hottest, Blazin' on the wings. They were tough to get thru, but not quite the hottest I've ever had. Good flavor behind the heat, and the bleu cheese dressing was probably the most interesting part of the meal. It was tangier than most of your bland and almost flavorless bleu cheese dressings. It took finally getting this one - a truly GOOD one - to remind me how bland most lothers are. Good show.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      Besides, if I'm going to hell, it's for what I did in the basement of my church when I was 17...
      Ate a burger, did you?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Ate a burger, did you?
        On a Friday.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• WELL BY THE CHURCH'S ACCOUNT YOU SUCKED JESUS COCK ON FRIDAY, YOU SINFUL WHORE
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I went to Catholic schools for 12 years, and I don't recall THAT ever being proffered as the rationale. . . .

Comment

• Well we had it tougher here!

Seriuously, I'm gonna do a chicken fried steak ASAP....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I saw a dude with his ashes today and honestly though it was a tattoo. My dad can't eat fish now BC he's parents were hardcore Catholic and only fish was OK on friday.

Comment

• I never liked fish; we used to just do pizza. Pizzerias in Jersey made a KILLING during Lent.

Comment

• When my mom was trying to push Catholicism on us I got into trouble at Catechism for pulling the "I'm giving up Catholicism" for lent card. I argued that a reasonable deity wouldn't care if I didn't spit, or chew gum for 40 days, he's got a whole universe to manage. Thankfully I got my first communion soon after plus tons of cash money from my dad's side, and chunked the deuce to religion.

Comment

• I'm so glad I never had to bow to a deity that determined what I ate or didn't eat.

THANK YOU PARENTS.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        Besides, if I'm going to hell, it's for what I did in the basement of my church when I was 17...
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Settle down Nate. She just took the Lord's name in vain. WHILE NUDE.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night? Grilled cheese sammiches with JALAPENO'S!!! SO GOOD YOU MUST NOM NOM IT
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Settle down Nate. She just took the Lord's name in vain. WHILE NUDE.

That is SO HOT!

What? I TOLD you I went to Catholic schools!

All apologies to Nathan for having impure thoughts that may directly or indirectly have involved his girlfreind. Damnation void where prohibited. Catholocism is illegal in the State of Utah and one side of the island in Guam. No purchase necessary. Side effects may include dry mouth, sweaty palms and sexual arousal. Consult a doctor if you have an erection lasting more than four hours. Do not sin in excess while in church basements. Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah.

Comment

• Disclaimer win.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X