Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing people should be getting at Taco Bell is a goddamn chili cheese burrito.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Had Famous Dave's last night and fucking nommed down that entire fucking slab of ribs, mashed taters, mac and cheese, corn and a muffin. FUCKING NOM.
      RIBS? MASHED POTATOES? This post made me hard. Fuck, I gotta find good barbecue here in town.

And when I was a tubster, I would go to Taco Bell and get a Mexican Pizza, a Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito, and either two Double-Decker tacos or two Chalupas, with a large Mountain Dew (BARF).

Last night I just had the #2 (lolll) which was the Grilled Stuft Burrito and a small bag of tortilla chips with that cheese sauce, and I still felt like shit after the burrito and half the nachos. And no soda.

But hey, I'm taking that as a good sign!
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
        I havent been to a Taco Bell in 20 years- what do you get there Lisa?
        Here's their Fresco menu, Cass - it's good stuff!

Fresco Menu - I got the Fresco Steak Burrito. It's nice, because it doesn't have all the sauce on it on there - if I remember, I think it just has pico de gallo on it, a tiny bit of grated cheese, and veggies.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          Here's their Fresco menu, Cass - it's good stuff!

Fresco Menu - I got the Fresco Steak Burrito. It's nice, because it doesn't have all the sauce on it on there - if I remember, I think it just has pico de gallo on it, a tiny bit of grated cheese, and veggies.
          That looks good- although I dont know if I can fill up on one Those limeade sparklers look good too!

Comment

• I've got some crusted catfish at home I can't wait to bake tonight, and steaming like a pound of broccoli/cauliflower with it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
              That looks good- although I dont know if I can fill up on one Those limeade sparklers look good too!
              No, they are small - I've had two and skipped the nachos and done pretty well for myself.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I had an amazingly HUGE burrito from CHIPOLTE last night....mmmmmm......
                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• FUCK YEAH.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm glad I was right and our fearless leader was wrong! Ass made me feel like an idiot in the Monday meeting...
                    I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• You guys know that my "white glove test" of a new deli or diner is their tuna salad - I'm ridiculously picky about my tuna salad. So last week, I had tried a tuna salad sandwich at a new place, and it was horrible - like the worst. I never touched the other half of the sandwich.

But as luck would have it, I then tried another new place a few days later on my way home from work, and it was the total opposite. It was their low fat tuna salad, and it was FABULOUS! I could have eaten about a million of these sandwiches. It wasn't too fishy, too dry, too drippy, there wasn't too much or too little mayo on it. Plus, low fat versions of stuff is always iffy, but this was really so good. So I just ordered another one for dinner tonight.

Comment

• Free carne asada/rice/bean burrito from El Taurino topped off with a couple of glasses of wine (also free). WORD.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• NY Strip, garlic mashed taters and steamed veggies with a glass of Double Dog Double Pale ale. Yum.

Comment

• I of course had the same to eat as Rob, but I had it with my new favorite: Apothic Red Wine.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Salmon stuffed with feta and spinach (Brittany's was stuffed with lobster and something else) along with a bunch of steamed veggies and couscous. Tonight I will be making Vin's meatballs into delicious sammiches.

Comment

• I attempted to make turkey chili yesterday.

It did not come out well.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X