Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathleen is making Cornish game hens with blueberry stuffing (from scratch!) and Brussels sprouts.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• FUCK,.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And Sylvia's coming over. And St. Pauli Girl, apparently. SHIT.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Ohhhh my....

I'm guessing the Cornish Game Hen wasn't the only thing that got stuffed last night.

HIIYOOOO!!!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            Ohhhh my....

I'm guessing the Cornish Game Hen wasn't the only thing that got stuffed last night.

HIIYOOOO!!!!

HAWHAWHAW! HAWHAWHAW!

Lisa, everybody! Two shows nightly this weekend at The Laugh Factory! Two drink minimum, so come on down!

And props to Jake for turning his love life into a sitcom! Three women, all warm for his form in varying degrees. I bet there was plenty of hijinks and miscommunications last night, as well as Don Knotts in an ascot wondering "Wait. I thought Jake wasn't into women! That's the only reason I let him live here with Kat! JAKE!"

Comment

• Oh, god, Tim's awesome! I love the "HAW HAW HAW!!"
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I had teppanyaki last night... Anyone Jealous? It was amazingly delicious!
                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• It wasn't bad! SPG didn't come over, but we hung out, got sloshed, ate, and had fun.

~

Comment

• Lesley, Ceej and I met up with Big B and took him to the Blue Door Pub in St. Paul. I rocked a Breakfast Blucy, Ceej rocked the Jiffy, Lesley nommed down the Frenchie and B devoured the Cowboy.

The Jiffy burger (topped with PB, mayo, bacon, pepperjack cheese) was actually really fucking good if not artery clogging.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I tossed some chicken in the oven, covered in rosemary, and tossed it on top of a salad. Damn tasty. I'm shocked how I've become open to salads since I've begun making my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        B devoured the Cowboy.
                        (*Snicker!*)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          (*Snicker!*)
                          *snorts while trying not to laugh*

Stop laughing, goddammit! You're gonna make me lose my shit!

Comment

• Tonight was New England Clam Chowder and some salmon stuffed with feta and spinach. omnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Going to go ahead and fill this out for Thursday-Sunday for the entire board.

LEFTOVERS

Comment

• Well, no, actually - I mean, we ate like pigs on Thursday, sure, but Friday we went out for Chinese for dinner. Our usual place was closed for renovation, so we tried a new place a few blocks away, and they were pretty good. A good back up place!

Then Saturday was my mom's surprise party in Little Italy, and the place did NOT disappoint! Fabulous! Everybody had everything, but I had rigatoni with pomadoro sauce and meatballs, and it was really great stuff. Plus I was buzzed, and everything tastes better when you've had a couple of drinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X