Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God some Italian sounds good. Saturday I had to have something different, and whipped up some spicy quesadillas, but that was the only non-leftover I had all weekend. I spent $100 on that ham, and by god, I'm eating it.

Comment

• Elsa's. No Bad Juans this time.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pizza at Erica's followed by a lot of Jameson's with Sylvia and Amber, then a bacon cheeseburger and fries from IHOP at 2 am.

To paraphrase Louis CK "The drinking is over when I hate myself." Took this four-day weekend out with a bang, goddamn it.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I was not really in the mood for anything bulky last night, so I made these...

Dirt simple and fucking awesome... plus they go great with Bulleit Bourbon!

Comment

• I made steaks last night, they were seasoned and left in the fridge all day to soak up teh flavors. I cooked them medium rare, and covered them with a combo of sauteed onions, bell peppers and baby tomatoes. The result was glorious. And I'm not even a huge fan of onions but this was soooooooooooooooooo great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ovaltine Jenkins View Post
              I made steaks last night, they were seasoned and left in the fridge all day to soak up teh flavors. I cooked them medium rare, and covered them with a combo of sauteed onions, bell peppers and baby tomatoes. The result was glorious. And I'm not even a huge fan of onions but this was soooooooooooooooooo great.
              Getting in the time machine now. Have my plate ready. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'd gladly cook up four more of them to share. My goodness was the veggie saute' freaking awesome though. Totally redonkulous.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sober Discovery #122: The nacho cheese from Taco Bell is like molten shame. Wishing I was drunk now. Blech.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'll be honest, Taco Bell is some of my favorite junk fast food. I like their nacho cheese - I mean, sure, it's not like real cheese at a real Mexican place, but it's good in a pinch.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love Taco Bell, but I never get their queso. 4 crunchy tacos (no lettuce), 2 beef supreme chalupas (not tomatoes or lettuce), 1 steak quesadilla, 2 chili cheese burritos. NOM.

Comment

• I had a loverly Delmonico which I got from work yesterday. Seared on each side for four minutes with a little olive oil and a fuckton of cracked pepper. Deglaze the pan with 1 cup of red wine, add some baby Portobellos... then spoon over the meat.

That and a small green salad? If God made anything better, then he kept it for Himself.

Comment

• Since last Thursday's Turducken (which was fucking amazing by the way) we've been eating like slobs every day during the move. IT'S BEEN FUCKING GLORIOUS. Had Famous Dave's last night and fucking nommed down that entire fucking slab of ribs, mashed taters, mac and cheese, corn and a muffin. FUCKING NOM.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I love Taco Bell, but I never get their queso. 4 crunchy tacos (no lettuce), 2 beef supreme chalupas (not tomatoes or lettuce), 1 steak quesadilla, 2 chili cheese burritos. NOM.
                            I LOVE the stuff from their Fresh menu! I mean, the gooey stuff is fun too, but I'm really loving the healthier and lighter menu options.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              I LOVE the stuff from their Fresh menu! I mean, the gooey stuff is fun too, but I'm really loving the healthier and lighter menu options.

I havent been to a Taco Bell in 20 years- what do you get there Lisa?

Comment

• Two CrunchWrapsâ„¢, heavy on the fire sauce... and a beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X