Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Congrats on the win, sir!

Cass, I only ate at Cracker Barrel for the first time when we were traveling through PA for my niece's wedding. I confess.... LOVE! It was fun and cheesey and awesome.
    Can't think of the name of it but Cracker Barrel has this ridiculous four meat salad, yes, four meat SALAD, that is re-damn-diculous. Try it the next time you eat there.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made our chicken chorizo stew last night. Yep, still fucking awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In-N-Out happened at like 1 or 2 AM. Two double-doubles animal style with fries. I gotta get my fucking diet back in order jesus christ
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ate at this Mexican place near our new apartment. Pretty mediocre. Lesley will have to post a picture of their "guacamole salad". Fucking ridiculous. I got a shredded beef burrito and it tasted like pot roast.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We were bad - Burger King, couple of Whopper Value Meals. Bid them farewell this morning on the can.

Comment

• Made Ma's spaghetti.

I felt great.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For some strange reason, but whenever my stomach is acting up, Italian food calms it down. I have no idea why. So instead of the steak dinner for my birthday, I had penne with sweet sausage and marinara sauce.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• its the Italian in you

Comment

• I know, LULZ! And the diet we're both on, the guy says to stick to the diet, and then for one meal a week, you can have anything you want - then get right back on the diet. And it works, it makes a diet really easy to stick to when you know you can have something horrible at the end of the week. So that was my bad meal for this past weekend. Next weekend will be the steak dinner.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Regular turkey and provolone on wheat with veggies and olive oil from Jersey Mike's before the show. That didn't last long, what with my stomach flip-flopping from nerves, haha.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Belding View Post
                        Ate at this Mexican place near our new apartment. Pretty mediocre. Lesley will have to post a picture of their "guacamole salad". Fucking ridiculous. I got a shredded beef burrito and it tasted like pot roast.
                        I must remember to do this when I get home - what's great is I was even like "I wonder what a guacamole salad is." And then she put it in front of me and I thought "WTF".
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• What was the place? Just curious.

We ate at Kincaid's in Bloomington on Friday night. It was a $720 tab (more or less) between the 8 of us...thank God my Dad was paying. Good GOD this place is good. Chilean sea bass, prime rib, ahi tuna appetizers...CHOW.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was feeling kind of oogy last night, so I just had break-fast for dinner.

French toast with fried eggs on top, and some bacon. Half a pot of coffee to wash it down, then blessed sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                              What was the place? Just curious.
                              I believe it was called Chula Vista?

Comment

• I'm about to rush out of the office and make the best goddamn quesadillas in the world, with refried beans and cold, blessed beer on the side.

Comment

Working...
                                X