Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christ I miss Sonic
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• There's one in Orange County I believe.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh Cthulu, Sonic sounds sooooo good right meow.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My dinner last night was all beer, scotch, and Jameson's. I'm a horrible person.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• No you're not. YOU'RE A MAN.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Well, he's a drunk man, but yeah, a man.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa, don't forget very likely a slightly smelly man as well.

Comment

• It's the smell of glory, Billy.

Or a glory hole. I don't know...

Comment

• Currently eating All dressed chips. Not the Ruffles, the Old Dutch brand. Not rippled, and what I hate about the Ruffle brand is that sometime you get an under-flavored bag, and never with Old Dutch.

It's like a Michael Bay movie in your mouth. Yes, and Megan Fox is running in slow-mo, with tits bouncing like crazy and explosions and shit and Will Smith is punching Bruce Willis while yelling.

That good.

Comment

• Nice! Is there a "Dolph Lundgren Throws A Guy Across The Room" flavor?
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Made fucking brilliant creamy enchiladas verde. Did not use the Homesick Texan recipe, used another one I had. I will post it soon. The only thing I would change was it asked to put in the enchiladas for 30 minutes. It crisped up the cheese a bit more than I prefer, probably would have done 20-25 minutes if I had known.

Comment

• Picked up a rotisserie chicken , Lesley made her garlic mashed taters and some corn. Tasty. Tonight is pulled pork. BUT I WRAPPED THAT BITCH IN BACON. CANNOT WAIT. Hope it comes out well.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Port and Stilton burger from Umami Burger, sweet potato fries, a couple of tempura onion rings, two glasses of red wine, and a toffee/coffee ice cream sandwich. Shit was cash.

~

Comment

• Before:

After pics to come in 6 hours.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yea that is fucking sexy Rob am gonna put my dick in it then in you.

Comment

Working...
                                X