Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted, that was a bunt. A swing would have been more like "Goddamn right, the only thing your mom does better than cooking enchiladas is licking deez en you teez", but this place is classy. Classy.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Roasted chicken(not my best), roasted potatoes, beets and peas. I took everything to my parents to cook for dinner and they handed me a very nice, but very ill-suited pan for the roasting of the chicken. The sides were too high and there was no rack in it to keep the chicken out of the juices. It was undercooked and slimy. Again, not my best.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I was too tired to cook properly. I fried up a few hot dogs, and had some potato chips.

Comment

• OMG those fucking enchiladas were amazing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That good huh, Rob? I was telling the GF this past weekend I wanted to make some and we were debating the Home Sick Texan recipe and another one I had found.

Comment

• Granted we don't eat "real" enchiladas here in MN apparently, but those fucking things were great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• LOL True, but based on where you got the recipe I am intrigued. Enchiladas with NO kind of green sauce on it blows my mind, so I'm intrigued big time.

Comment

• Lesley's mom had a recipe like this but it was all stuff from a can. Making our own sauce was way better. We just picked up a rotisserie chicken from the store and used that.

Comment

• Beef fried rice

This time I mixed in some peas and carrots, came out great.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Two bowls of brown rice, black beans, and seasoned lean ground sirloin mixed with cilantro salsa/jack cheese/sour cream, a few handfuls of harvest cheddar-flavored Sun Chips, three glasses of milk, and super-chunky natural peanut butter on wheat for dessert.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Saturday's dinner: nachos and a whole lotta rum-and-cokes in Stillwater.
                        Sunday: Baked Tilapia with jicama salad. It was awesome but it needed some rum. and coke.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had some cajun crusted catfish last night. Not bad, but the crust didn't crisp up very well. Didn't affect the delicious flavor though. I made a skillet of potato coins as well. seasoned with a tad of olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano. I could have used just a bit more olive oil, but other wise delicious.

TONIGHT! Fresh tamales covered in the GFs salsa verde.

Comment

• I was going to cook, but I decided I just wasn't in the mood and decided to grab dinner on the way home. Got the GF an Asian Salad, which was quite tasty with the couple bites I had. I ordered Laredo Chicken, as the Laredo Chicken at the Alamo Cafe in San Antonio is one of my favorite dishes in the world.

This was NOT the same Laredo Chicken. It came piled on some rice, which tasted like death. And instead of a good Tex-Mex/Southwest sauce of some kind it was just on some damn tomato sauce. Not fucking tasty at all. The Texas mashed potatoes (stuff with chives, onions, bacon then lightly grilled) were good though.

Comment

• We had our annual Townhome Association meeting last night, so we were pressed for time. As such, we hit McDonalds. I got one of those 1/3 lb angus bacon cheeseburgers with medium fries. Midway through eating the damned thing, I turned over the paper placemat and looked at the nutritional information. It turned out that I ate the single worst thing on the menu (not counting breakfast). I feel like complete crap...ugh.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I ate McDonalds last night too Matt. I did not look at the nutritional info for the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese. It tastes better that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X