Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had pulled pork and ribs over at some friends of the GF's family. Oh and lemon tarts. MANY LEMON TARTS.

Comment

• For all the talk I've heard about fish tacos, I'd yet to try them. We went out to dinner tonight, and they were on the menu, so I gave them a whirl, and YUM!! They were just as fabulous as I'd heard they were. George got a chicken dish, but he said next time we go there, he's trying the fish tacos too.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yea, fish tacos vary so much. Bad fish tacos can ruin you for life. Good ones convert you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Yea, fish tacos vary so much. Bad fish tacos can ruin you for life. Good ones convert you.
          It was tilapia, and it was cooked perfectly. The tacos were soft shelled, which I prefer, and they were loaded up with pico de gallo with some sour cream, and just delicious!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fuck yeah. my bro and I are currently engaged in an IRON CHEF challenge for tomorrow. The culprit? PULLED PORK CHALLENGE! currently have a 4 lb shoulder in the oven with a tweaked version of the recipe from homesicktexan.com

Also made a killer fucking BBQ sauce with lesley's help. Seriously, it's awesome. she suggested blending some pineapple chunks into the sauce....TOTALLY AWESOME. I got this shit in the bag tomorrow. MY BRO IS GOING DOWN.
            Totally won. Wewt.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Totally won. Wewt.
              "So what do you say, Jack? Would you like a shot at the title?"

Comment

• Tri-Trip, salad, corn with Irish Garlic butter.

Nom-tastic!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Did you tell your brother to... DEAL WITH IT?

Comment

• I did haha. And it was unanimous that I won this one. Next up is the chili cook off.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ohmygod...iwanttobethere..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You're in New Zealand. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The GF made me a couple of delicious salads (with blue cheese, naturally) and I ate a couple of left over ribs. Pretty tasty, and I needed to cleanse my insides.

Comment

Fuck yeah. my bro and I are currently engaged in an IRON CHEF challenge for tomorrow. The culprit? PULLED PORK CHALLENGE! currently have a 4 lb shoulder in the oven with a tweaked version of the recipe from homesicktexan.com

Also made a killer fucking BBQ sauce with lesley's help. Seriously, it's awesome. she suggested blending some pineapple chunks into the sauce....TOTALLY AWESOME. I got this shit in the bag tomorrow. MY BRO IS GOING DOWN.

How did you tweak the recipe? I tried a different one about a month ago and it didnt hold a candle to the homesicktexan one.

Comment

• Female unit made some kind of delicious as a motherfucker Tuscan Chicken in the oven, along with couscous and steamed veggies. I could have had like 4 plates of that stuff.

Comment

• I tried out Rob's salt technique on a steak tonight...HOLY SHIT. Yeah, this is the real fucking deal right here. Many thanks, Rob.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X