Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a suckling pig last Saturday. Nnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggood.

I'm tempted to post a pic of it in the Vegan thread on CHUD.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• DO IT
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Having Arancini right now. Mmmmmmmmm.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Rocked some more Turkey burgers last night. Slowly coming around to them.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was real fucking good.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I HAD A PART IN THAT.

I was so fucking ripped up last night and that thing looked/looks so fucking good.....
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went to Zankou Chicken and had a tri-tip wrap.

Comment

• Lunch was ground bison in Manwich sauce with red onion on whole-wheat Oroweat Sandwich Thins. Shoulda just gotten buns.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• The female unit grilled some delicious chicken and made salads out of it for us. Sprinkled some feta into the salad. It was awesome.

Comment

• Yeah, I love a good greek salad with chicken.

~

Comment

• Went to this Mexican joint around the corner that gets mega-praise...

Didn't see the big deal. It wasn't that great at all, and the enchilada was pretty meh. I've had much better and cheaper authentic Mexican food at a million places, not to mention Tex Mex joints.

Comment

• FUCK YES. I got like 10lbs of pork shoulder in my fridge right now. The GF is going to do that shit up for me while I'm on the road all day Saturday. I'll walk in the door to delicious fucking pawk sammiches and Lawnmower.

Comment

• SCORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              FUCK YES. I got like 10lbs of pork shoulder in my fridge right now. The GF is going to do that shit up for me while I'm on the road all day Saturday. I'll walk in the door to delicious fucking pawk sammiches and Lawnmower.
                              youreallyfuckingsuck

I ended up eating steak/black bean/rice burritos at like 10:30 last night while vaguely sloshed. Them shits was good. Followed that up with a half-pint of Americone Dream.

~

Comment

• Wendy's nuggets

Comment

Working...
                                X