Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    Shit sucks, dude. I've got $20 to my name until the 7th (when, thankfully, all my money woes will be done) and only enough groceries to last me until the 1st. Debating over whether or not just to buy groceries on Thursday and suck up an overdraft fee and a negative balance for 6 days just so that I can have food for that timeframe as well as some petty cash.
    When I had cash flow problems, I always went with store brand soups and a bag of frozen bread dough. You could score soup sometimes at 5-6 cans for a buck, and the bread dough used frugally can last you up to a week. Granted, it's not the best meal in the world, but it'll keep your belly full until payday.

Comment

• There's also good ol' uncle Ramen...

Play it down all you want, but back in the day where I needed to stretch 20 bucks into a lot of food it was:
      5 bucks worth of Ramen
      10 bucks of meat (pork or chicken) to grill and chop up in said ramen
      5 bucks of frozen veggies to boil and mix in.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• ah yes, Ramen...the antichrist of food. I remember those days very, very well.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OMG OH NOM NOM NOM!!! I'm having the best soft-shelled tacos for dinner from this little Mexican place that I just found in my neighborhood! I got three - one chicken, one beef and one chorizo (which was so spicy, it melted my noggin, but it was worth it!). WANT MOAR NAO!!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Making chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli tonight. I could not be more excited.

Comment

• Gonna rock some tunafishpotatochip sammiches tonight. YUM.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Know what I had for lunch?

Cocaine.

Know what I had for dinner?"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had family over last night so I made Rob's Pulled Pork recipe last night. I have to say that was probably the best I have ever had. The sauce had too much heat for me(Iz a wuss) but the guys thought it was just right. And everybody wanted to know the recipe for the pork and said the same thing "Best Pulled Pork EVAR"

Comment

• I cannot take credit for that at all, but it really is a great fucking recipe. I just never make the sauce (wasn't a fan of that one)
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's on my to-do list, Rob. That recipe looks RAD.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, I can't wait to make that shit next week, honestly.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SO EXCITED!! In two weeks, I won't have to be stuck having pizza for dinner twice a week anymore! WOO HOOO! I'm telling you, after my last night of class, I'm going to Whole Foods and bringing back something decent for dinner the next night!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I did a buffet with a friend for my wife's 30th B-day yesterday, and she asked for Cupcake Lasagnas (small lasagnas in cupcake size/form). The hit of the evening. It was AWESOME.

Also, gazpacho, smoked meatballs (by a friend of ours), wild mushroom frittatas, Shrimps flambée in Sambuca, Twice-cooked pork belly, chicken sandwiches, grilled cheeses (including one with nut bread and aged cheddar, which is Ggggggggg), Orzo salad with lemon and sun-dried tomatoes, Grilled Greek salad and more stuff I have to eat for the next few days.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I ate a Vietnamese grilled beef sammich off of a truck.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• More goddamn fucking pizza because it was free. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION, MARTIN.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X