Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin wins the battle of Princes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Vin wins the battle of Princes.
      Not so much that... but the one GIF looks like he thinks you're an idiot.

Mine make it look like he thinks you should not even have been born, there is such scorn in his eyes.

Comment

• In my dreams Prince is a ninja, a ninja with a guitar. I <3 Prince in a manly non-sexual way.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bourbon, a chicken filet sandwich, peanut butter M&Ms.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I was bad and had KFC. Extra-crispy breast and leg, biscuit, scoop mashed taters, scoop mac and cheese. It was free, so hey.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• We went to a new restaurant in my neighborhood, a gourmet burger place called 5 Napkin Burger (with a lot of other stuff on the menu besides just burgers). It was good, not fantabulous, but nice to have a new place to go to. George had a turkey burger with good shoestring fries. I went the other route on the menu and had a spicy salmon sushi roll and a green salad. I did like the fact that on this particular sushi roll, it wasn't just salmon with rice wrapped around it. At this place, they also top the roll with a nice slice of fresh salmon as well.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Chicken Laredo, refried beans, and potato casserole. Really good, but I didn't make enough of the cream sauce.

Comment

• Plans for tonight:
                  Start the water for some whole wheat angel hair, throw in the pasta
                  Drain the olive oil from a can of King Oscar sardines into a pan
                  Saute a bulb of fennel, a few cloves of garlic, red pepper flakes, and half a chopped onion in it
                  Add the sardines, breaking them up
                  Drain the pasta
                  Mix all that shit up
                  Eat, fatty.

~

Comment

• Fuck, that sounds pretty good.

I'm making pulled pork again because I'm lazy, it's cheap and I tweaked the rub.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm making the pawk on the 4th. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

• Haha, same here. After telling my bro and pops about it yesterday, they want me to make it for them.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We shall take photos and photoshop us together devouring our pawk and beer.

Comment

• Post the new rub recipe! Unless it sucks!

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                              Plans for tonight:
                              Start the water for some whole wheat angel hair, throw in the pasta
                              Drain the olive oil from a can of King Oscar sardines into a pan
                              Saute a bulb of fennel, a few cloves of garlic, red pepper flakes, and half a chopped onion in it
                              Add the sardines, breaking them up
                              Drain the pasta
                              Mix all that shit up
                              Eat, fatty.
                              Just made this and ate a little, and it was amazing. Use a lot of red pepper flakes and garlic, though.

~

Comment

• Not seen, the blue cheese inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X