Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Not seen, the blue cheese inside.
    I want to put my blew cheese in that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Not seen, the blue cheese inside.
      BUCKETS FILLED.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Just made this and ate a little, and it was amazing. Use a lot of red pepper flakes and garlic, though.
        I'd edit but the time has passed - if any of y'all makin' this, only use 1/2 bulb of fennel unless you really like fennel (like me).
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• BBQ ribs, broccoli salad, and baked beans for dinner.
          Strawberry Rhubarb pie for dessert.
          MaCallan 12 for beverage.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• rocked the pulled pork, some corn and Lesley made her awesome garlic taters. Was fucking tasty. I cooked it for about 2 hours longer than I did last time and only let it sit for 30 mins this time. Was way better IMO.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One Chicken Parm Boob
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Currently slow cooking some ribs (it's too fucking hot outside to grill).

Using my hot & sweet rub. Chipotle and cinnamon. Yum!!
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• God, last night I made the best pan seared steaks, with a baked potato and green salad. Nothing like a home cooked steak dinner to make a man feel like the king of the castle.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Hit Mackenthun's in St. Bonifacious and picked up some bacon and brats (bacon cheddar brats). For lunch, I made some of the best BLTs that I've ever had, and dinner consisted of the brats along with some potato salad and a bottle of wine...all out on our deck. GLORIOUS.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Didn't eat much since that Bass/boerewors roll combo at lunch. Ended up eating three McDonald's hamburgers for some kind of food item.

You can figure out the end result at 1 AM.

Comment

• Four slices of Papa Johns Pizza because it was free.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hell, yes.

Comment

• Like 3 fucking pounds of fried catfish. I want more.

Comment

• Was there cole slaw?

Comment

Working...
                                X