Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far so good. God they were fucking tasty.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I once made the horrifying mistake of having my subway sammich toasted with the tuna already on it. Horrible idea
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Thanks to Chris mentioning that tunafish is ruined for him, we had some fucking awesome tunafish and potato chip sammiches last night. Shit was GRUBBING.
        AIIIIYEEEEEE!!! I FLOVE tunafish and potato chip sammiches! Hmmm... I believe I may have that for lunch today!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I initially thought I fucked up a batch of chicken breasts, but I went to the store and grabbed some sundried tomato pesto, roma tomatoes, baby bella mushrooms, a wedge of parmigiano reggiano, and a box of whole wheat angel hair and went to town. Stuff turned out to be AMAZING.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            I initially thought I fucked up a batch of chicken breasts, but I went to the store and grabbed some sundried tomato pesto, roma tomatoes, baby bella mushrooms, a wedge of parmigiano reggiano, and a box of whole wheat angel hair and went to town. Stuff turned out to be AMAZING.
            That sounds fantastic!

Comment

• I skipped dinner last night. At lunch I had a double bacon Whataburger and omfgggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• Whataburger? Is that like In&Out or Five Guys?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That sounds like Five Guys, In & Out does not sell bacon on their burgers.

Comment

• Ah, I've never had In&Out since they are not around here.

Comment

• In N' Out only has three kinds of offical burgers: Burger, cheeseburger, Double-Double

Comment

• Well they fucking fail then if they don't have bacon. I don't care how good they are. No bacon = AUTO FAIL

Comment

• No bacon on a burger? The legend of In & Out just dropped about 99% for me. Whataburger is a Texas chain. The burgers aren't big ridiculous greasy affairs, but they are tasty as hell and always delicious.

Comment

• When you come to LA, you'll probably change your tune. Sitting there, eating your burger animal style while wearing a v-neck.

Comment

• I wanna burger now!

Comment

• Whataburger puts ANYTHING on their burgers.

AN-Y-THIN-G...

I made fish and chips last night... but I ran out of malt vinegar halfway through the first plate.

Sad panda.

Comment

Working...
                                X